• Dick
    • Daniele
    • Jen
    • Jameka
    • Jessica
    • Eric
    • Zach
    • Amber

yeah, but if Dick cusses her out she will start to cry and then get the sniffles and that will throw Amber out of the game

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol and true of both dick and dani

depends on who is up there with her

if both make jury one hg would already be down two votes in the race to four votes to win 500000

If it's endurance I think Jen has a good chance, maybe even Zach and Kail, but only because they may want it more just to save themselves. I see Eric and Jessica throwing it. I just hope that Amber isn't calling the shots if someone else wins it. I almost wish Amber would win it just so she'd have to expose the two-faced B that she is.

Guest junwyld
I shouldnt have been so hasty. Youre right, it just depends on what type of endurance competition it is. Erica and Daniele were the final 2 last year in that spider web competition due to body weight and flexibility. Diane beat out Jase in pushing a freakin button based again on weight (arm against gravity) and practice (Diane was a waitress, is used to holding up her arm). As far as Kaysar and Jen in the pressure cooker? Well...it would have been over a long time ago if he kept his mouth shut as Jen was closing her eyes LOL. So yeah, probability-wise Jen is the all around best bet for the competitions ive seen in the past, but somebody can always surprise us. For all I know, Jessica trained with the Navy S.E.A.L.S. before entering the big brother house.

Well said. Im betting a girl takes it too.

I see it being a toss up between Jen, Zack and Daniele. winning HOH

Those that don't want it that are safe

Amber (probably)

jess

Eric

Dustin

Not enought physical ability to win are Dick

Those on the evict list are Dick, Daniele, Kail, Jen, Zack and Jameka (Jam from Zack)

I would love to see Amber and Jameka up with Dustin as a backup. (that would cripple the to the end crew a little)

i just now thought of the BEST final 2 ever.

well there is two

DANIELE V. DICK (hard to chose between father daughter. she would win though, he has ticked alot of people off)

but this one would be better

DANIELE B. JENN (shes been after her sense week2)

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT DANIELE!

Zach winning is the only thing that will make this game interesting right now.

That would really shake things up!

Yeah, it would be hilarious to see how far up his :censored: Kail is willing to crawl :giggle:

Guest Shaunna

I would like to see Dani or Zack win. I would really like to see Dani make it far in the game and I think that either she or Dick will need to win tonight to stay alive in the game. I would like to see Zack win just b/c he would make things interesting.

I would hope Jen would realize that Dani and Dick have been ostrasized from the "group" and that they really aren't a big threat anymore... The threat lies with the Amber, Jameka, Dustin, Eric, and Jessica. So i guess there are 3 groups in the house now...

Group 1: Kail and Jen

Group 2: Amber, Dustin, Jameka, Eric, and Jessica

Group 3: Dani, Dick, and Zach

If group 1 and 3 would realize that group 2 is pitting them against each other, that they should work together to get them out because they are a "larger" group... But it will never happen!

Jen needs to hook up with Dick, Daniele and Zack and target those nerd herders with Kail as one of them.

Dustin also has a mini alliance with Kail. Kail is not clear who else is in her alliance but Dustin is stringing her along. (sound familer?)

I would love to see Zack win HOH and have it be one of those pick the two noms right now! He is a loose cannon and no one knows who he'd thow up there. Then to see the two noms running around like chickens trying to save their asses, stabbing the other one in the back, calling Zack all the rotten names in the book! What a fun few days that would be.
:hurray:

Archived