How Were Other Bb Seasons Better Than Bb8?

people had more brains. this season you have more then any other season before folks just along for the ride . with this season folks are not playing to win but to avoid getting called out by dick 6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif

I feel there was 1 of every personality. This time it feels they tried TOO HARD to make hookups. They must be disappointed that Jen didn't hook up with Mike and crying Amber didn't run to Zach, along with the Dani and Nick thing.

other season folks have guts to shake things up this season no one wants to shake things up they rather get picked off one by one in order because they love the alliance so much 6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif

It's still Big Brother, my summer entertainment and won't really know if this is better than others for another week or so. I wasn't hooked on BB till season 3 and each year for me has always gotten better when the number of hg got lower. Had feeds since BB5, but I am less interested in the feeds than before because of the Morty boards and its community of peoples. No matter what continues on in the BB8 house I know I will watch till the end...... :animated_bouncy:

Season 2. season 3 and season 4 were ALL better than this one by this time in the game because they all started out with controversy. These three seasons were more diverse - had fat people, older people, and smart people in addition to the eye candy we've been overrun with ever since.

Season 5 and this one are about the same - no surprise there since season 5's twist was quite similar to the nemesis twist this season and both those seasons had the same age and body shape demographics.

Season 6 started off slow and was boring. They were ALL a bunch of 20-30 something Barbies and buff boys and lame as Hell until Cappy got evicted. After that, the season got really, really good because there was a lot of backstabbing and drama from all those raging hormones.

Season 7 was slow the whole time because everyone had played it before and it seemed more like chess than Real World, Burbank.

I like this season, but I long for the kind of seasons we had when real people were in the house, not a bunch of good looking morons. Even Kail can't freaking speak English. If seasons 5, 6 and 8 were truly representative of what America is like, then every other person in the US would be a waitress, bartender and/or have an agent. They'd also not have children, be married, or have much education beyond HS.

season 4 was best bb imho 6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif

this season looking a bit to similar to season 6 EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

IMHO the problem is we have an extra HG, God. Two people think that he has already decided the game for them so there not much need to play. Also I think Dani being underage & the 3 bible thumpers are limiting the drinking that goes on in the house & the best feed watchin comes when they all get drunk so we haven't gotten much of that (although I give Eric & Jess mad props for trying to get the party started many times). Get rid of Kail, Jameka, Amber, & Danielle & I think the house might start partying & get fun to watch :grin2:

Season 3 was the best in my opinion. I love Dani. Most of the seasons lately are all about wannabe model/actors. No fun in that. I want to see normal people. But, this year is better than last year's allstars. Go Eric...be America's player! :D

ditto Gingersnaps, this season I really only midly like a couple of people as we are moving further in the game, this makes it easier for me to tolerate the crap going on in there, AND it is boooorrrriiiinggg in comparison to the other BB seasons, I watched the 1st second and 3rd, can't remember 4 or 5, was 5 with Cowboy and Drew and that group?? If So, that is when I discoved Mortys, and have been around vere since.

i seem to remember that at least a couple of people say this about every new season, and then emphasize it that we do remember saying it about previous seasons but that we 'really' mean it about this new season

i've always ended up hating almost everyone..the year jun won was a hatefest for me....rob picking his nose all the time, alison

wanting them to be more uncomfortable, im all for that....but its not going to happen because the show is already underway, im just gonna sit back and hate them again....on an upnote, they did give me many choices to hate

I'm pretty neutral on this season since its only half way through, but this is how I would rate the past seasons.

best to worst

3: First one I watched faithfully, even got the feeds. I hated the most loved (Roddy) and loved the most hated (Danielle) a pattern that I carry on to this day lol

2: Downloaded the torrents last year, classic, first season with this format. There were great characters, very memorable.

5: Marvin and Karen kept me laughing

6: It was OK, gameplay slipped, but the competitions were very good

4: The people weren't that likable

7: Ugh, please never do an all-stars ever again

Archived