How Were Other Bb Seasons Better Than Bb8?

Two things are sticking out for me this year as opposed to other years.

First, they are not showing nearly as many diary room entries, and I love those. So, either the houseguests aren't being witty enough during them, or they are too busy showing their contrived storylines.

Second, this year I just don't have a favorite! I don't know why, but I don't particularly like anyone yet. That has NEVER happened to me before, so it's weird. A couple of people stand out as irritants for me (Amber and Dick) but they also are entertaining to me, so I don't necessarily want them gone. I'm just neutral about everyone, almost.

The seasons started getting worse for me when the twists started. I like the America's player twist, but other than that, I hate them all.

I posted this in the other thread, but I want to know was it last season that the concept of the house all voting the same started. I seem to think it was. Thanks for replies in advance

i wouldnt really say last season. this season is in a different league with voting.

i dont remember seeing that last year.

this year not only must they vote the same if you dont vote the same you become a target

this type of gameplay benefits the floaters and dick

Archived