Sunday, July 22nd

CeCiMom

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they are thrown off by the Showtime schedule. Most of them stay up until midnight whether they are tired or not. It also means more of the HG will have an even later night and sleep later the next day unless there is an activity to do.

I'm glad today is a down day so I can get away from the computer!

I couldn't tell if Amber forgot the cameras were there when she got out of the tub or if she just doesn't care. I'm curious about everyones opinion in regards to that. What do you think? My husband seems to think she wasn't thinknig and will be hystarical once she realizes her nakedness has been on display.

well its hard to get out when your in the tub. its better if your in the shower... if i were them, and i would just start singing right before getting in, and right beforre getting out..

but they usually switch camera's dont they?

Normally the girls take a bath with their bathing suit on. I really think Amber thought that there were no cameras watching. I really think she was oblivious to it. Would be a good idea to sing yes...

Actually on the feeds she said she was aware of the cameras on her in the bath but said she didn't care and someone told her getting out of the tub probably made the Showtime feeds. She didn't seem concerned

One of the guys on a MINI Cooper board I talk BB with has the West Coast feed of Showtime Too (I don't). The East Coast SHO only showed Amber neked for a brief second. He watched both the E & W SHO & said on the West Coast airing she was shown neked for the whole time she was drying off & it was much longer so BB altered what they showed on After Dark East Coast vs West Coast.

i seemed to forget that i was in a car this afternoon when i changed out of my bathing suit into some shorts and a tank top... and i forgot we dont have tinted windows... :o

but i think i would be paying more attention if i was in a house full of cameras that air on national TV, Showtime, and the internet... :huh: i mean, the worse that will happen to me is some old pervy trucker gets a hardon. :lookaround:

Fizzle - I know there were no cameras when you changed in your car. But did you notice 12 cars pulled into your driveway behind you?

Archived