Sunday, July 22nd

CeCiMom

oldguy... they would have to had followed us for an hour and 1/2! lmao

i did notice that we were driving by the police station as i took off my bottoms... :oops: but i am sure they are use to it... they just waved and we continued on.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was curious... everyone when we watched the live east coast time version in chat that Danielle and Nick did more than lay under the covers. Where is this? The one video I saw just shows them cuddling. Can anyone clarify?

This has to be the worst birthday party in history...couldn't they all just fake a bit of enthusiasm? :sleep1:

They dressed up for this party, thinking BB would give them dinner and nice presents, and then she got a tiny ice cream cake (it was really tiny for that many people) and her OWN BELT, and hair curlers and hair clips. Wow. What a celebration! The letter from home was seriously the longest, most emotionally charged letter I've ever heard. It was like something someone would write for Saint Theresa after she died, as a eulogy. So, even though Jen was self-centered when she said it, I have to agree with her--it kind of depressed them. And then no dinner or anything. BB is getting even cheaper than ever, I guess!

Why were they outside on lockdown for so long, if the only thing BB was doing was putting a tiny cake and some lame presents on the table? That party was such a downer. Can't CBS afford even one nice gift for Jameka? Jeez.

I couldn't agree more. I think that BB uses opportunities like this to do regular maintenance on the house. So that's probably why the ice cream cake was melted. They were probably also cleaning the DR windows or something.

TJI...Dustin telling Zach and Nick that they are playing a prank on Eric....slowly day by day stealing his clothes and hiding them in SR. Cool...pranking Eric now when he is supposed to be pranking/vandalizing someone else. Could get interesting. :naughty:

:lol2:

that will be so awesome if everyone gets mad at everybody else for this clothes stealing stuff (im having a flashback to schatarrr from charm school)

I'm embarrassed to admit I know what you're talking about! :blush:

dick is mad because jen and zach went in HIS hoh room with nick while everyone else was eating dinner......so nick and dick argue outside because dick doesnt want any of 'them' in his room when he's not in there...............and the camera cuts away to AMBER crying and being consoled by zach and dustin.

Okay I left the house to pick up my daughter from work and come back to Dick going nuts because people were in his HOH room??

HOH went right to his head or Kails endless babble about Nick has sent Dick into a tailspin

Oh I agree he does go over the top. I don't like the way he tries to bully and boss people. He has let his HoH become like another room of the house for the people he likes. I think Jen and Zach should not have felt so free to just go in there without his permission.

Dick needs to slow down and think before he bellows at folks.

I didn't like how dick acted either but the Dani and dick fight is different for me,because he has said he has tried to make up with her and she does treat him like crap, maybe he deserves it but if he does she doesnt need to be in his room eating his food and sleeping all the time without asking if she hates him and hes so horrible, i feel like they have a lot of the same personality traits but dani doesnt show it to other people and he does. she shows it to him, in their fight, they were both talking over each other and they just seemed a lot alike at the time IMHO

Archived