Sunday, July 22nd

CeCiMom

Dustin just revealed that the producers made Jameka read that letter to the other HG and she felt bad about that. She felt that there are other people in the house missing their families and the letter was something special for the HoH or a luxury comp.

The producers are lame this season. If she wanted to keep it private they should have respected her feelings or had her read it aloud in the DR.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
didn't like how dick acted either but the Dani and dick fight is different for me,because he has said he has tried to make up with her and she does treat him like crap, maybe he deserves it but if he does she doesnt need to be in his room eating his food and sleeping all the time without asking if she hates him and hes so horrible, i feel like they have a lot of the same personality traits but dani doesnt show it to other people and he does. she shows it to him, in their fight, they were both talking over each other and they just seemed a lot alike at the time IMHO

I understand what your saying but the BB house is not a place to try and mend open wounds...Dick is trying hard to be a dad to Dani and give her advice but right now she doesn't want to hear it.

Their both to blame I guess but IMO Dick goes about it in the wrong way

Dustin is mad at Dick because Dick was repeating something Dustin said. But it is so funny because Dustin is wearing an eye patch, mustache and party hat while he is hollering at Dick. Making Dick feel bad. But all I can do is laugh.

Did I miss something in the Dick Dani fight because Dani is whining to Amber that Dick told her everyone in the house hates her. I so didn't hear Dick say that to her & I am wondering if I missed something he said or if Dani is just totally lying to make herself look better. (& that is not the only thing I heard her say to Amber that I did not hear Dick say to her)

p.s... Mendes the Dick Dustin fight is hilarious with the mustache. I really hope somebody is recording it so they can post the video on the front page :animated_rotfl:

I also did not hear Dick say that, and it takes a big person to walk over to his daughter who he is estranged from and say when we get out if you want lets get counsiling, seriously!!! Dick is not a Dick all the time. I did not like the bash fest those 2 girls had.

During the Amber Dani lying bitchfest, Dani just said her dad is a piece of crap to her & she wishes Kail would get HOH & nominate Dick to put him in his place. Dani has just moved to the bottom of my HG favs (right below Amber) & I hope whoever gets HOH next week nominates Dani & Amber. Either one can go. I am getting tired of Dani's behavior as it is just as bad as Dick's & I am also tired of her ending every sentence with & blahblahblah. That is as bad as Jen saying "like" all the time.

Archived