Spoilers - July 15 Show

uvp

Which Hg Bed Should Eric Crawl into?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which Hg Bed Should Eric Crawl into?

• dick
    • mike
    • nick
    • zach
    • dustin
    • joe
    • jameka
    • jessica
    • kali
    • amber
    • danielle
    • Jen

I think Dick already suspects something about Eric. On the Dick at Night show, he was mumbling to himself about Eric being the "White Rabbit." If Eric does something totally random like that and Dick starts catching on, it could possibly blow his cover.

I really wanted to vote for Kail, but since she sleeps with the "Queen Bee" right now, it's not possible. So, I picked Mike. Mike is the quiet one so far...and I really want to see his reaction. Also, Jessica and Joe sleep in the same bed, so there really isn't room for a 3rd, as do Amber and Dustin...Evil Dick would probably knock him out, plus he doesn't go to bed until after everyone else...chances are Eric would fall asleep and be unable to complete that task...lol. Zach, would be hilarious, but I'm afraid he'd punch poor Eric too. Jameka, would probably scream and wake the whole house up..... :animated_scratchchin: hmm that could be fun!

Looks like I may be alone here but I think this task, last task and the whole Americas player idea has been lame so far...

Pour your heart out, jump in bed with... Blah blah blah... Who comes up with this owls vomit?? If you are gonna do it, do it right...

Let's have salt put in peoples beds and socks, their underwear put in a pail of water and frozen, put their hand in warm water while they sleep, hide personal belongings and things like that...

i was wondering

why is this thread getting modded?

:flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

This task is way better than the pouring your heart out one. Eric loves to talk, that task was easy for him. Imagine the nerve it would take to crawl into someone else's bed. Guess I'll have to stay up late to see if he'll do it.

On the CBS site they say he "develops a case of sleep walking"... so when whomever he lands in bed with screams, jumps, punches or gropes him...he can react the same...so I vote Jameka cause I think all she will do is read him the bible...: :animated_rotfl:

please dont make joe win :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Most definitely Jameka! :bedtime:

Everyone is still up at 2:56 BBT

Archived