Frisbee, swimming, basketball

Sports Teams

Chicago Cubs

Outdoor Activities

Frisbee, tennis, swimming

Bands/Musicians

Fischerspooner, Fleetwood Mac, Gotan Project, Missy Higgins, Groove Armada

Songs/CDs

Fosse: The Original Broadway Cast, Fleetwood Mac Greatest Hits, Life In Cartoon Motion by Mika, Hard-Fi by Stars of CCTV, The Sound of White by Missy Higgins

Foods

Peanut Butter, soft serve, almonds, cashews

Cereals

Trix, Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch, Cap'n Crunch all Berries, Honey Graham Ohs

Cookies

Peanut butter, macadamia nut, triple chocolate chip, Otis Spunkmeyer

Candy Bars

Heath, Skor, Butterfinger

Alcoholic Drinks

Vodka & soda, Diet Rootbeer & Rum

Non-Alcoholic

Sugar-free Tang, coffee, Crystal Light, Stewart's Original Red-Eye Blend

Honestly didn't like Dustin on the first show because he seemed so fake regarding Joe and the whole twist thing (hint CBS, stop trying to manipulate viewers with lame twists) but I have to say that the more I see of him, the more I want him in the final 2. He seems like a really good guy and I have to say, he is not hard on the eyes. Get rid of Joe and let Dustin shine even brighter than he has already. (and let him and Nick shower naked together on ShoToo....please god....no really)

Dep

He seems like a really good guy and I have to say, he is not hard on the eyes. Get rid of Joe and let Dustin shine even brighter than he has already.

I agree with Dep. (Not so sure about Final 2 though.)

I was watching the Abs Class yesterday and, yes, that is one fine body. He has said that he dropped 40 pounds a ways back, and that not a day goes by that he doesn't think about staying buff. The obsession is unfortunate - but it certainly pays off. He looks great - might be the best male body in the house.

And such a difference between glasses and contacts, hey?

He's eye candy. Too bad he's gay & I'm married. Well, not saying I wish I wasn't married, I adore my husband more & more each day, but yeah, Dustin looks good.

Mike's got a nice body, but he looks like a doofus. Same with Nick.

alliances are pointless if you cant win hoh :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

i cant stand dustin or amber :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

It is so hard to believe he is only 22. He just seems so much older and more mature to me.

I don't know what he sees in Amber as a freind. I would be going out of my friggin mind being around her all the time.

I was just catching up on my backlog of BB after dark on Showtime (from Monday, 7/16 at 11:25 pm BB time). Dustin and Amber are sitting outside w/ Dick, Joe, Jessica, etc.

Amber: "If you were into girls would you be into me?"

Dustin: (Laughs, smiles, nods) "Probably. I'd probably be like Mike, you know just like 'ahh,' dreamy-eyed for you."

[i have yet to see Mike act dreamy-eyed towards Amber but I could see Dustin being that way if he was straight.]

Archived