Evel Dick Week 2

CeCiMom

he smell his time is up . jen wont put up joe :lol::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ummm Dick is telling Jen she is horrible because she only talks about herself.....but his whole next conversation is about how great he was when he held a conversation with Keanu Reeves and how he has a zillion friends in Hollywood and the music scene....... :death:

they both have sexual tension towards each other :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

you can see it :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Newbie here, but big Dick fan! So glad to have found a place to talk about others with him. Now for my answer to who i think he could win against when someone new is put up, i think he could beat anyone personally. :boxing:

he has only 1 minute left of his 15 minutes :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Gosh I have missed so much today.. Well, just go on and add my name to the Dick fanclub... I may not be able to be a dirty hooker, but damn it, I can be a fan of Dick... LMAO...

Carmen, according to uvpnolimits Dick will be rip shortly.... a resting dick is not a good dick! Sign me up for the Dick Fan Club so I can help spread my love of dick around

dick game is limp right now :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

lol :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

ummm Dick is telling Jen she is horrible because she only talks about herself.....but his whole next conversation is about how great he was when he held a conversation with Keanu Reeves and how he has a zillion friends in Hollywood and the music scene.......

I agree, Nursie. Noticed that myself. Jen should have said, "Give it a rest, Dick, your spilling over."

Still love Dick, tho. God knows, he has to lose control once in a while.

gameover dick :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived