Evel Dick Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Dick still has a great chance of rising up for the challenge of keeping the Dick lovers happy!!

Off topic......

Fizzle ~ I don't know if this is a re-run or not, but PBS is running "Ferrets: The Pursuit of Excellence " on Wed. Saw that & thought of you.

Now back to Dick :outfitted_pirate:

Does it bother anyone else when the HG call Dick ED? I know that is one that Jameka started because she could not bring herself to say the work evil and she does not like to say dick either. So she started the ED name.

Then Kail is the one that started calling him Evel.

Can't they just call him DICK? :animated_scratchchin:

I'm a bit surprised you think Dick is so popular. Do you not realize in the fan poll is is in the bottom third of dislike and Jen has almost doubled his votes for popularity?

Dick is not popular, at least if you believe the fan votes and that poll has been supremely accurate since I can remember.

Fizzle, I really don't care if you don't care. Someone in the thread said he'll get voted back in by America and I calmly and nicely pointed out he isn't popular according to the polls.

If you don't care, don't read my posts.

Oh, and I love how you say "we" as if you speak for everyone on these boards.

I have as much right to post here as anyone else. Just because you spend so much more time posting here and have been here longer doesn't mean you run this board.

Oh, and I love how you say "we" as if you speak for everyone on these boards.

no Xal, i dont speak for everyone on these boards.. just all the little people in my head that you insult all the time.

no Xal, i dont speak for everyone on these boards.. just all the little people in my head that you insult all the time.

....because telling me no one cares what I say isn't negative or insulting at all.

Keep playing the victim Fizzle.

Make love not war!!!

I love me some Dick... I wasn't here yesterday either so it doesn't count... I might see it tonight on the show and that would ruin it and make it count though... Still I think Jen is bringing some of this on herself...

Xal, please please please.. do not EVER say that i am a victim. because i am not. how dare you even say such a thing.

i dont play to be a victim.. so get that out of your head. now you just made me mad. :mad1:

Archived