Evel Dick Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think cajun is an OK person ~ she just likes to root for the underdog.

I do feel kinda crazy rooting for a 44 year old rocker wannabee with red streaks in his hair and goes by the name Evel Dick.

Can't help it I love his honestness. He reminds me of Janelle and Howie and how they just told it like it is. It makes for a good show. I also think Dick might be getting a raw deal with the father/daugher issue.

I just love Dick.

Cajun = He

I don't hate evil dick, I'm not rooting against him. He's a smart person and he figured out the Mrs. Robinson alliance. It's still too early for me to pick a definite person to root for, but I just don't like all the Jen bashing. It's almost like we're watching different feeds.

We are watching the same feeds.

You did see Jen get caught in some whopper lies didn't you. She doesn't lie for the sake of staying in the game she just makes weird lies up.

I'll admit she has her flaws and she's done things that confuse just like when she said her strategy was to not let Dick rub butter off her. How do we know something didn't happen before that on live feeds? The live feeds only began airing after the nominations of Amber and Carol. When I turn the feeds to say Dick/Eric or Dustin/Amber, I just see bashing of Jen/Kail/Mike or I see how God isn't going to let them win HOH and God is doing this for me and f this, f that. When I see Jen, she's just trying to get a read on people and trying to enjoy herself why she's in the house.

Last night on the live feeds, Jen was mentioning how she and Nick talked and they both came to the conclusion that Joe is just trying to stir shit up.

cajun...i felt guilty bashing jen. i don't like bashing anyone, seriously. but her actions just speak for themselves to me. all of our perceptions are different, and that's totally cool. as a mom, i just wish she would straighten up and fly right. it's just what i see. she's a pretty young woman who could be a lot of really goood things. but to me she isn't and doesn't want to be. i find it a waste...hence, the bashing, i guess.

Lets go Dick, let's go!!!Anyways, back on topic. I also think that in different circumstances, Jen may be a different person. However, the way she is portraying herself right now, just doesn't appeal to me. Hence the bashing on my end. Originally, I was rooting for her, till I saw her/read the feeds.

It's not that, king. I bashed all over the nerd herd last year because they deserved it for the endless convos about the SOV6 they had on the feeds. I just don't think Jen is bad as the nerd herd (or anyone.... maybe Amber this year is as bad as the nerd herd).

Archived