Week 2 HOH - Discussion

Murf

Do you believe the HOH comp was rigged?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe the HOH comp was rigged?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know why people think it happens: Americans LOVE conspiracy theories! ALthough I love democracy, it leaves a lot of room for corruption. As the longest living democracy of all time, it seems natural that we don't trust anyone anymore. It only took one president getting shot on TV to burn distrust into the culture. Personally, I find it enticing. I don't know that I buy it, but it's delicious to consider!

From Dingo, at Dingo's Hamsterwatch.

We get a surprise Jen & Eric hammock session where they're not only strategizing together, but Jen lets slip a real doozy

(pictures of Jen and Eric in the hammock)

Joe: It's more like a raccoon tied to a phone pole

Jen: I think that I already won it, I won HOH tomorrow

Eric: You want it?

Jen: No, I did.. on accident, I didn't mean to

Eric: What?

Jen: I won HOH tomorrow.. I didn't mean to, like I tried to drop out but I won it already

Eric: You think that this happened? How is that?

Jen: I just did

Eric: I have no idea what you're talking about

Jen: I won because it was based on Carol and then like, she gave me a bunch of answers

and I knew 'em all.. it's weird

Eric: It's possible..

Jen: I couldn't pass it up

Eric: If it's based on Carol, most people are gonna be fucked

Jen: I'm pretty sure it is

Eric: That's what it was last year

[cue the blues]

Jen is summoned to Diary a bit later and then Eric's called in after her

I don't know what kind of warbled, drunken crap she was talking, but what she said wasn't even right anyways. I think she just has to talk & ran out of things that actually made sense to say.

Please read what I am writing...

It has nothing to do with me not liking Jen... it is the conversation above, where she said she won HOH.

If you still have questions about why I said it was rigged, you can PM me, but that about covers it.

Sample DR Conversation:

"So, Jen, who do you think the parents of America would be most afraid of dating their daughter?"

"Oh, Dick, for sure."

"Well, let's think about that. What do you think of Nick? Do you ever get any creepy vibes? Do you think he and Dick are similar in any way?"

Yep based on what I have read! It was not rigged. If the competiton was about Carol though then Big Brother may had made a big boo boo!! lol!!

Katy,

With the way the comp was designed, they'd have to have coached everyone... or filmed it beforehand and edited it until she won.

I just find something really fishy about the whole thing... its too weird that she would say she won and then she wins. I don't know how they'd do it, or even if they could... but the chances of her saying she won, getting called to DR (and her conversation mate shortly after) and then winning??? Too slim...

Just weird.

I know Erin...

I would have had more "eh" than "UGGGG" if Yana hadnt posted today that she was a Chilltown plant.

We know how the producers love CT, and then hearing the DR session where they told Kail word for word what to say was too much...

OK Thank you for posting that...

Now let's break this down...

1. She was coached by Boogie... Maybe this is part of what he told her to do... You know get into the other players head, by telling them stupid lies...

2. The contest wasn't based on Carol...

3. Maybe she really did think that the HoH comp was already taken place and she won it... Maybe she really is that dumb...

4. HoH is live... She couldn't have won it last night anyway...

I know there are more, but this is at least to start why I don't believe the HoH comp was rigged...

Yana...if we got married online our pets could live in virtual bliss together!

Well, I were watching the feeds last night when Joe did his "raccoon tied to the pole" joke and saw the conversation after, both with Joe outside and the folks in the kitchen and that was NOT the conversation I saw. Could that transcript be a phony on the other site? If I had seen or heard something that blatant, I would have recorded and posted somewhere....trust me.

Dep

There is no way Dingo would have posted that if it wasn't true... Maybe it's like what I was saying the other day... Two people listening to the feeds hear things different... I didn't hear the convo, so can't comment on it... Has anyone seen the conversation posted anywhere else with the same implications?

Archived