Week 2 HOH - Discussion

Murf

Do you believe the HOH comp was rigged?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe the HOH comp was rigged?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait! wait one minute.

there is a rigging thread and uvp is not the starter? say it isnt so? call the national guards... uvp has been taken hostage and someone is posting about Riggings and such without him knowing!

i refuse to answer such a poll if its not from uvp. refuse! :hammer:

in other news, anyone else ever receive a PM trying to recruit you to another New site for BB saying that Mortys was gonna crash.. and that this other site was gonna be better? cause i got one not to long ago and it did not make me too happy. is that allowed here?

Fizzle that goes along the lines of what I was told on an e-mail... That another site wasn't going to get the "numbers" it was expecting for BB and that because of it they were going to target Morty's and that myself, Yath, and Marty were going to be the main targets... They said that that other site was going to cause a lot of havoc for Morty's...

Fizzle, this rigging thread is not up to Uvie's high standards. It doesn't even say "do not flame or bait." Uvie, where are you?

About that new BB site - you need to report those scoundrels to the National Institute for Investigation of Illegal and Underhanded Recruiting Tactics.

She sd something to Eric in the Hammock last night about winning the HOH--She sd she did not mean to. Eric totally acted like he had no idea what she was talking about, but he is America's player so he would cover for producers--Maybe paranoia on my part, but is typical on their part.

I dont think it was rigged, but i had it recorded and lstened and she did say she won it and it went exactly as posted on Dingo's, but I dont think she knew wtf she was talking about--I just dont like her and just cant get back the crying at the picture thing.

Hey fizzle

......wow, I just self edited and decided not to "bait or flame" UVP.

Oh, wait, silly me, I don't need to constantly be reminded that this is a nice board....I see fizzles name everytime I log in and all I can do is smile.

God me looooooves me some fizzle (especially on her pills!!!!!)

Dep

Yeah Fizzle I would like to know what they mean by targeting us too... I know that we have had some false updates in the update threads... I don't know how someone would get my work address though and that's where the e-mail came to...

shudddup marty!

i love when i see Dep's name too! i always love reading what he has to say, even if i dont agree.... wait.. i dont think that has happened yet. :notworthy: he is one of the few around that keeps his cool and remains on even ground. (i know i certainly have problems doing such things)

and ... AND.... i still remember he whooped some Marcellass butt! :2thumbsup:

YAY, the empty nut got to be queen of... :maleficent:....ehem...hearts, LOL...

I hope Jen doesn't dissapoint me and makes this week a real crazy roller coaster for her new "best buddies" LOL!

I'm :pray2: PRAYING :pray2: that she nominates either Danielle and Amber or Dustin and Amber cuz it's always fun when two instant "I'lll be your true friend forever, you can always count on me, I love you so much, you are the only one here who gets me, we are like one person, I would never campaign against you" people get nominated and end up showing how much they really meant all that BFF crap they said to each other :animated_rotfl:

(Channeling Amber.... :pray2: ...Okay god, You got it?...Get to it!...Amen :hypocrite:)

haha i think that whole compitition tie breaker question was funny, i looked at my GF and was like "that cup can't hold much it has a huge whole in the side" (i said 5 gallons) and my GF said "i think they mean with out the hole" hahahaha

wow what a week this should be for jen let the ass kissing begin, people have some serious back pedaling to do

I didn't like the idea of Jen winning, but you have to admit that it will be an interesting week of talking behind the HOH's back. Would love to see all of the DR sceens.

as far as nominations: Dick & Joe, y b/c they both smoke and Jen don't like smokers.

I do find it extremely fishy that they went to blue after Jen makes that comment on the feeds... makes me think that the people watching the feeds got nervous that Jen was talking like this, i.e.- they knew there was something to hide. That conversation is on the After Dark vid, as well, but I didn't slow down my TiVo to watch it because sometimes Jen makes me vomit a little in my mouth when I listen to her speak.

Weird, very weird.

But, I guess I'm a conspiracy theory person -- I think one of the competitions on BB6 was rigged (the one with the holes in the boxes and the balls they had to roll past them). *shrugs*

Coaching the houseguests in the DR for video clips is no big deal to me and proves nothing of a conspiracy, imo.

And, I was watching/listening to the whole Eric/Jen conversation last night and she didn't "accidentally" let it slip that she won HOH. Jen and Eric were trying to determine who they didn't want to see get HOH, who would have to go first in order for them to throw it, who wouldn't put them up if they were HOH, etc. Jen then said something like Well, I've already won it (trying to get Eric to laugh and catch onto what she was saying) She repeated it at least 3 times before Eric realized she was trying to say something and then she told him she has it in her mind that she's going to win it and so she is... kind of thing.

She just now repeated this to Kail in HOH room. She's kinda like Janey the last two seasons in that she dreams stuff and it happens and Jen had a feeling she was going to win, and she did. Sheesh, isn't anyone else psychic like me? I do chit like that all the time. :animated_bouncy: She also claims that she had a dream that the final three were her, Kail and Mike. She had to decide between Mike and Kail and she picked Kail to go to final 2.

Besides, I think this is awesome... the is the best shot to get rid of Danielle. Although, I don't want to risk Dick leaving Jen has to put him up against his daughter in order to stop him from voting to keep her. And, if it fails and Dick does go home... Jen's broken up the strongest alliance in the house. It's very reminiscent of Will/Boogie in that Will was working FOR Boogie the whole season and was willing to sacrifice himself to save Boogie. Dick is and will do the same for Danielle.

Just rewatched the episode again. There is no doubt that Jen already knew the outcome. She was all giddy even before Julie gave the question. She knew she was going to be the HOH. :lipsrsealed2:

rigged lol. not this one. some many hg dropping out on purpose she had to win :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:.

Archived