Week 2 HOH - Discussion

Murf

Do you believe the HOH comp was rigged?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe the HOH comp was rigged?

• Yes
    • No

Do I need to say anything else??? Is this possibly the most annoying HoH week coming up?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I definitely feel your pain...this is the worst possible HOH outcome...man, I need a :food-smiley-005:

No, I don't think it was rigged at all, because when she was talking to Eric last night it was "Most of the questions were about Carol, I didn't mean to get it"....I think she was thinking that the DR interviews (where they talk about both nominees) had something to do with HOH contest, she's not a rocket scientist afterall....

It's not rigged. After the Quiz Show debacle there are now SERIOUS laws against rigging of game shows. If it were to EVER get out, the producers would be up for jail time and the station would be up for MASSIVE fines.

The conspiracy theories really are silly.

Where is this rigging stuff coming from can anyone get a video of what Jen said or transcript. I don't really get it? All I can say is if it was i'm going to be so mad!!!!

RU kidding me? This is the best thing to happen this season! They ALL wanted her gone ASAP and she goes and wins HoH. Classic. What a ding she's going to be this week. I love it!

Think about it,

..JEN is going to directly responsible for someone leaving the BB house. Oh m'gawd!

These conspiracy theories crack me up. :animated_rotfl:

As much as I dislike the outcome, it could not have been rigged because it was based on majority. How could anyone possibly tell Jen how the others would answer? There are too many variables. Amber threw the comp, for one.

It will be funny to watch people suck up to her. I just hate to see Dick go up on the block.

This is gonna be GREAT! All the hypocrites and phonies knocking on Jen's door, seeking an audience.

Sucking up to her, telling her she's beautiful and so smart!

I LOVE it!! - - even though I don't care for lher.

You are right, you guys...the worst decisions typically make for the best TV. It's not fun unless we have a personal arch-enemy to wish bad things for. :animated_rotfl:

I don't particularly LIKE Jen, but I am so happy to see her win. If anyone else had won this week would've been so predictable because she was out the door next!

Kind of reminds me of the week Janelle won POV when everyone wanted her gone. I LOVE it when the hg's worst nightmare comes true.

Should be an interesting week.

Now, who do you think the nominees will be?

My bet is on Dick and Daniele, with Joe as replacement if one wins POV.

You can repost stuff here that you read at another website... Just be sure to credit the site you got it from... I do it all the time with survivor...

No the show isn't rigged... Laws and all...

oh isnt the title of this spoilerific to the people that havent seen the show yet

i dont care if they see it and whine, but someone usually does whine about these types of things and i just thought for once i'd do it for them

w h i n e

Let's ask ourselves this:

Why wasn't Jen prepared to say anything when Julie spoke to her?

Was she maybe told to lay low?

But I personally think she was coached.

AND I think that's why she took Dick's reprimand so well - because she knew that Dick was coming.

Archived