Week 2 HOH - Discussion

Murf

Do you believe the HOH comp was rigged?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe the HOH comp was rigged?

• Yes
    • No

I couldn't be happier.

And if Jen is rude because she doesn't want smokers around, then most of America is rude because smoking is being banned in a lot of places. Maybe if you're a smoker you'd find it rude.

It wasn't rigged; You only think that because you're all in shock she was actually able to understand and compete ( thank goodness it was multi choice).

Should make for great TV.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not rigged just a stupic misleading LAST queston. It was a trick question because the smarter players were trying to figure out how much it would take to fill up the cup. (not the bottom floor of the cup)

I love the fact that Jen won...She's not my favorite, but everyone was being mean to her. I'm not sure if she is a total idiot or just playing a part. Hopefully this should be an interesting week and we may discover that Jen has a brain....lol

I think it just about ruined my night when jen won last night! i want to see her complaining self GONE!!

and I bet she'll be putting up Dick and Daniele because she can't get over her personal issues! I could see putting dick up, but why daniele? (is it because i just love her? haha) oh well! its a game.

but Jen should be out of this game.. she isn't even here to win the money so she says.

Why wasn't Jen prepared to say anything when Julie spoke to her?

Was she maybe told to lay low?

I truly think she is just that stupid!

Just rewatched the episode again. There is no doubt that Jen already knew the outcome. She was all giddy even before Julie gave the question. She knew she was going to be the HOH

Sorry if this is mean but she is an airhead she is giddy all the time.

I really dont think it was rigged, I just think she had some dumb luck!

And if Jen is rude because she doesn't want smokers around, then most of America is rude because smoking is being banned in a lot of places. Maybe if you're a smoker you'd find it rude.

Yes it is rude, they dont smoke in the house, and yes America and Canada is rude for banning smoking, it should be a choice, if they want to ban smoking then, stop making cigarettes.. oh wait they cant because it brings in too much money... be smart sell smoking licences just like a liquor licence, make the gov't even more money! ok off topic, so back on topic, if Jen picks people because they smoke then it just proves she is as dumb as she looks. lol, so will she pull a Paris and at the end of the season say it was all an act?? lol

If she had a brain... at all... she'd nominate Kail and Zack with Mike as a backup.

If she gets Zack out of the house, she has a chance of winning a couple friends. Well, if she puts clothes on and shuts up she has a chance.

It's been a boring first week so far. I'm not seeing much from these cast mates in terms of personality that's going to turn it around. They seem the types that once they have their alliances they are stuck with them.

I may be in the minority but I'm glad Jen won. It looks to be one of those HOHes that will stir up the house much like Eric's HOH in week 2 of season 6. That season I thought would be boring with everyone towing the same line. This season looks to be shaping up very simialarly although there aren't any houseguests with a charismatic personality.

Maybe we get lucky this week and see a side of these folks not presented yet. Love the friction that Dick creates in the house!!!!! So far, given the votes to evict Carol, it appears everyone is on the same page in the house.

It's time for a real rift!!!!

I agree totally. I think she definitely stir up the house...I'm waiting to see who she actually will nominate. I think i would like her to nominate two really popular people on the same alliance. That would cause the most tension.

I think she nominates Joe.

A lot of people are saying Dick but I don't think he's really done much to screw up her game. Joe definitly did when he dome Jen out to Nick two seconds after he said he wasn't going to.

With Joe on the block that house will explode.

Dick and Danielle are both stupid nominations on her part.

I don't really see the point.

It looks like what the sixers did last season in not taking out the right people when they had the chance. Her best shot is to see if she can work with those two while eliminating her enemies. It really obvious that if Joe wins the next week Jen and Dustin are going on the block. I don't think Dick and Danielle have any real enemies picked out in this game right now.

Dick seem to just pick the people already on the block and allies with whoever looks to be staying. Danielle, although she won Veto, hasn't been petitioning anyone out. Jen is blowing a huge opportunity to patch up with those two and work with them.

That girl hasn't a life raft in the house. She goes up next week and she's a goner.

Dani and Dick are the best option for Jen. Why should she bother making deals with those two when Mrs.Robinson alliance already took her side. She can't play boht side because then she will be caught for sure. Dick and Dani are the best wya ot go. Go Jen!

Dick and Danielle would be interesting. Dumb on Jenn's part to nominate them but very interesting.

Whoever wins the Veto will use it on one of those two. The replacement provided that it's not Nick, Kail, Mike or Zach will find their way out the door. If Danielle is voted out I can see Dick making a beeline to get Jen.

Then again, that basicly solidifies Jen's ouster the next week. Seems like no one is really interested in making this a game.

Someone at some point is going to have to approach Jen and tell her she hasn't an ally in that house. Whoever does that will sway her nominations (Easy job for Eric in that regard).

As a matter of fact, I'd love for Jen to nominate Eric. The America's player junk is really lame. They are obviously taking off from where Janelle left off and it really seems forced.

this move secure either dick or danielle game is over. no way i see both surviving :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I agree with what was said a few posts ago about Season 6 shaping up to be boring as hell before Eric became HoH. That year it was the same thing, with everyone wondering how long it's going to take to get going, but it will.

Jameka's a personality, and Joe's definitely a personality, even if people don't like him. Nick is interesting to watch because you don't know what the hell is going through his mind.

I agree with what was said a few posts ago about Season 6 shaping up to be boring as hell before Eric became HoH. That year it was the same thing, with everyone wondering how long it's going to take to get going, but it will.

Jameka's a personality, and Joe's definitely a personality, even if people don't like him. Nick is interesting to watch because you don't know what the hell is going through his mind.

Only problem with this season is I don't know who as the guts or the brains to split things down the middle. Kaysars maneuverings to get Eric were brilliant but he was stupid and showed his hand right afterwards. Someone has to be able to do that this season but keep their mouth shut afterwards.

This house is too one sided and I think getting rid of Carol in the first week was a dumb move. They always get rid of the pawn and leave the player in on week one. Last season was the first time I saw week one go as it should have. Allison definitly should have been the one to go.

Amber should have gone this week. That girl is too open about her game. Carol was too distracted with Jessica and couldn't seem to get anything going in the house. The fact that the vote was a 10-1 landslide tells me there aren't a lot of thinkers in that house.

Week two seems to be playing into Kails hands. I'm stunned that she's capable of pawning Jen. Nonetheless, this early!!!!!

Archived