Kail Week 1

Jem

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing was, she didn't just make a mess because she had to, and was under constraints of time, etc.--She was LOVING it, having a great time as she threw things around, especially other people's things.

Very odd.

I wanna see her go into panic mode.

I think that's exactly what she's doing (very quietly), starting yesterday, when she finally spent some decent hours outside of the HOH. I noticed her often standing off on the sidelines, just watching this group roll by her, already into it's groups and friendships.

Learning of the Mrs. Robinson alliance really threw her for a loop. Then I think she saw her boys all doing damage control, with no one advising her of her next move. If before she had been acting on some strategy by staying holed up in her room, now I think she's hiding - hoping they won't notice how out of touch she is.

Self-exile. Never a smart move.

katy, you nailed it. i noticed how she was holed up in the hoh soon after she won hoh, and i thought, wtf is wrong with her.. and then she was sending the 3 guys out to do her dirty work, did she really think that it would work that way? i mean.. come on? you cant hide for 80.

and when she did come out, her eyes dart all around as if she is trying to figure out what is what. imagine tomorrow when she has to move downstairs? where is she going to hole herself up then?

and i am still raving mad over how she tore the house up. i cant wait for the rest of the house to find out as they leave the house and watch that episode. especially jameka, cause she had her dirty panties thrown all over.

Good point. If by some chance she stays in the house, and if any jury members are on the fence about her, seeing her lack of consideration on that show should topple her pretty quickly. I think it got to everyone who saw it last night. I haven't read anybody making excuses for her.

There was speculation last night over who the second female with plastic surgery might be.

Dani said that Jen already admitted her boobies - on the first night together.

First Nick, then Dani, then Zach entertained the idea that the second one just might be Kail - "cuz she looks pretty good for 38."

So don't be suprised if you see people watching for Kail to lay flat on her back today. :animated_bouncy:

Was it a female that had plastic surgery or either sex? I don't remember. I would think a few of the guys have had stuff done with their egos.

Have we seen Kail do any housework?

Any?

Anything for the troups, so to speak? Like fix a meal?

Please speak in her defense if a fan of hers (so far). Cuz I haven't seen anything but I may have missed it.

I was wondering about Kail and Jessica and maybe Jen and some of the guys. Have they done anything.

I know Mike and Dustin do some cleaning. I know Dick cooks and cleans the kitchen.

What houseguests are being slackers??

I think it was Dick and Um I can't remember who cleaning this morning while all the others were doing other things, such as sleeping or laying in bed talking...

That was Mike, Yana.

I've seen Danielle do dishes and fix mellon.

Amber cooked dinner one night.

ETA: I just looked back through all the summary pages. It seems that if Mike or Dick don't coordinate something, everyone eats on their own. I'm sure slop started things out that way, but this group has no 'sit-down' unity. Amber's is the only official meal-making, and I think it was Eric who started that up as a promotional thing. It's even pretty obvious that the production crew made everyone sit down last night for a 'last supper for the 14' photo.

Maybe Kail is NOT the only one who's not pulling weight.

Archived