Alcoholic Drinks

No favorite

Non-Alcoholic

Mocha iced tea

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks like a Kirsten Dunce look-a-like makeover. Kirsten Dunce is a b*tch. Thusly, Kail will get the boot early

Francis dear, it's Dunst.

As a sworn enemy of Republicans (even though my hubby is one :) ) I was not pleased when she opened her mouth....but....., I actually wanna se how she does. Maybe she is one of the new breed of smart republicans who have turned off the switch and started thinking for themselves and realized that the party they are affiliated with is a lie.

I hope she goes further than week one. I would be interested in getting to know her on the feeds.

Dep

Maybe she is one of the new breed of smart republicans who have turned off the switch and started thinking for themselves and realized that the party they are affiliated with is a lie.

Want to play a fun game? Switch the word "Republican" with "Democrat" and the sentence makes just as much sense as it did before.

Want to play a fun game? Switch the word "Republican" with "Democrat" and the sentence makes just as much sense as it did before.

seehearspeak.gif

Sorry SC, but not true cuz that would make my hubby a democrat and he definately isn't, but I see what you mean, that's why I am an Independent. I hate the fact that both major parties are such robots.

But you did comprehend that I was actually trying to be positive about the HG this topic is about yes? Just making sure cuz you didn;t reference her at all in your post in her thread.

Dep

i think it depends the mother figure could go far. if she is the sweet motherly type she could stick around, especially if she is non-threatening, or if she isn't a threat at the hohs. remember april won't far, because she did bad at the hohs. cowboy was non-threatening too. hopefully if she isn't a threat at hohs/vetos, she has a pleasant personality

i mean if she does the dishes/laundry, and doesn't rub people the wrong way she will stay. i don't want anyone to become the housekeeper, but it does seems the older contestants due a lot. remember chicken george went around cleaning for everyone. i hope she doesn't do that for people that don't do that themselves, or at least do other things.

if the only reason they keep her around is because she does all the motherly stuff, cooking and cleaning for them, can you just imagine? Lord, i'd evict myself if i were her then...what a way to spend summer

I get the impression she is conservative. (I wonder if she'll have her pearl necklace packed in her suitcase ;).) I'm guessing she'll be shocked and annoyed at the antics of the others, especially, I have a feeling she will not like Dick. He seems like he is the complete opposite of her

I am just wondering a general question...

Why don't they either allow these people, especally the women, to either fix their hair or retouch the pics a bit. I mean, almost every one of these girls have major fly-aways going on, Hairspray anyone?? And remember Janie's pic last year, she had that big ol piece of hair sticking straight out there.

Anyway, just a pet peeve of mine (probably b/c my own hair usually looks like crap)

this year leech

They mentioned she's super conservative. :rolleyes: What else is there to say...

Woman wins spot on CBS' `Brother'

By Lewis Taylor

The Register-Guard, Published: Friday, June 29, 2007

The third time was the charm for Kail Harbick, a 37-year-old real estate broker from McKenzie Bridge, who has been picked as one of 14 contestants slated to appear on the CBS reality show "Big Brother 8." The program debuts at 8 p.m. Thursday.

"She has been a fan of the show forever and thought it would be real fun to go in and try and win," said Harbick's husband, Darin. Together, the couple own the Historical Holiday Farm Resort, Harbick's Country Store, Harbick's Country Inn and Takoda's Restaurant. Kail Harbick applied for the show twice before but was turned down. The winner of the reality game show will take home $500,000.

"Right now, she's got a one in 14 chance," Darin Harbick said. "Those are better odds than the lottery."

The news of Harbick's selection appeared in the entertainment news source Variety. She was identified as the only married member of the cast. This year's version of the program will feature an "Alice in Wonderland" theme and promises to be more interactive than previous editions.

One unnamed contestant will be asked to perform tasks that are decided by the viewing public. During the show, cast members are sequestered on a Los Angeles studio set and allowed no contact with family members or the outside world.

Players compete against one another in contests to see who can last the longest. At intervals, players are voted out.

Darin Harbick said his wife's business skills would increase her chances of success on the show. "She didn't think she could do `Survivor,' she didn't think she could do `Amazing Race,' but she thought this could be something she could have a chance at," he said.

The Harbicks, who met at McKenzie High School, have three children and have been married for 17 years. Darin Harbick plans to screen "Big Brother 8" on TV sets at the family's two restaurants. "They can put whatever spin they want on each person," he said. "Hopefully she gets portrayed the way she is, which is pretty fun and good."

If Kail Harbick takes home "Big Brother's" big prize, don't expect to see her in a new car. She plans to use the money to pay down business debts, her husband said.

Source

Archived