Kail Week 1

Jem

Why do I always like the person everyone hates lol. Im liking her so far. Just thinking CBS edits crap. I cant say I wouldnt be a little upset if one of my kids are gay. But not cause Im anti gay cause of the whole grandchildren thing. JMO let the attacks begin lol

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care for her at all... If my child was gay I wouldn't be upset at all... Doesn't mean you can't have grandchildren... There is this new thing out for oh say the past 50 or 60 years where you can take someone's sperm and put it with someones egg and it will produce a child... Not trying to be mean here at all, but that is what a lot of gay couples I know are doing...

Kail IS OLD comparing her to the younguns she's playing with in the BB World. Maybe not the real world. Grip THAT!

She reminds me of one of those MOMS that'd off another mom so her daughter could be head cheerleader. All the while clutching her better than thou bible. Insert eyerolling vomit smilie here.

:evil:

I know that yana and im not saying that I would disapprove or anything like that just saying in general. I love my children unconditionally. Im hoping CBS just edited it that way cause i like her of course that is subject to change. LOL

yeah but kali doesnt look 30 something

due to me being warned uvp will have a strict no tolerance for baiting and flaming from others members

i have been warned that if i get tagged again i may be banned or could get my post review to the one or two member who are baiting me stop it is quite annoying

I know that yana and im not saying that I would disapprove or anything like that just saying in general. I love my children unconditionally. Im hoping CBS just edited it that way cause i like her of course that is subject to change. LOL

I know you weren't saying anything Stiles... I wasn't directing that comment towards you at all... It was a general statement made toward Kail...

Ok, you gotta admit though:

1. She's got game. She was taken for a spin and hung-on. She didn't even look fazed.

2. She's playing the mom angle really, really well. I think she knows how to work it to her advantage. (I also love how he didn't say she was 37...but said 'shy of 38').

3. She's smart. She's rich, successful, and in her own words 'owns half her town' <-which could be like, 3 people, but still. By not playing the 'I'm rich, I have everything angle' so she could fully use the poor mom angle to swing votes later on.

I don't dislike her, but I think she's playing the smartest game so far.

And personally, I like smart.

oh, and she's a total Hot Mom I'd To...well, you know....

Wow, I love how people are so quick to say that they "hate" someone based on their beliefs! So Kail is a Christian conservative...so what? Has she acted in a disrespectful way to anyone? While I'm a moderate, I'd probably react the same way if I were sharing the house with a Scientologist or something! I like Kail because she seems interesting and different from all of the big breasted bimbos in the house this year.

Remember that James was the "ignorant conservative" of season 6 and that ended up not defining him at all.

I don't like her because of her arrogant comments about her hometown and her comments that she has so many businesses... I didn't like her statement about her child "choosing" a gay life style, but that's not why I don't like her...

i'm ambivilant about kail so far. i have a feeling we're total opposites politically. it would be nice if she could get a little first-hand education this summer re: the gay "choice". that said, i can sometimes learn a lot from people with opposing views, if there are no personal attacks...we shall see...so far she does seem to be playing hard and smart.

Has she acted in a disrespectful way to anyone?

Yes, she has. Her comments about gays and pregnant women on buses did not make her look very respectful at all. Of course, she justifies her pregnant women comment by saying that no one ever stood up for her when she was pregnant. The old eye for an eye mentality.

Remember that James was the "ignorant conservative" of season 6 and that ended up not defining him at all.

Actually, that totally defines him.

I liked her but I can tell you what right now she said the only thing that pissed me off! I don't care what religion or creed or poltical affiliation you are to me to say if my kids ever choose a gay life style I would be devastated just sickens me.

Archived