Kail Week 1

Jem

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I liked her but I can tell you what right now she said the only thing that pissed me off! I don't care what religion or creed or poltical affiliation you are to me to say if my kids ever choose a gay life style I would be devastated just sickens me.

hmmmm.....

ehhh, i wonder if she owns the church in her town... if not, i am sure she owns the charity box in the church...

and for goodness sakes woman.. dont go into the diary room with no makeup on.. it scared me. :scared:

kicking butt and taking no prisoners

I just received information that the "Town" she owns half of, consists of a silage pit and an outhouse... I wonder which one is hers, or if she own half of each???

She's playin the game at least.... I will give her that...

This is the one I'm not so sure of. She reminds me SO much of Maggie in the way she just sits back and lets people talk. I noticed it most with Daniele last night. She has no problem letting the silence hang in the room.

I think this next week, once she's out of seclusion, will show what she really is after.

I must say, no other female seems to be in position to rally the women. But then, maybe she just has the gay guys.

Reminds me of Maggie too. They both think they could walk around that house "au natural" with no make up and bed heads. Kail, though I do not approve of makeup artists on the set 24/7 please fix yourself up. When you get home you'll watch the tapes and at least you'll retain some dignity.

I may be weird but I like seeing them without makeup (or very little) and in their comfy clothes.

Is Kail sleeping alone in the HOH room?

kail said there is one grocery store in her town.. and about 500 hundred people. no sheriff, no mayor... hehehehe i just know it a one family town. she graduated in a class of 23 from her school.

Archived