Kail Week 1

Jem

the couple own the Historical Holiday Farm Resort, Harbick's Country Store, Harbick's Country Inn and Takoda's Restaurant

ok, sratch her off my list of who i want to win the money.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she likes Tom Cruise...and after all his jumping on the couch nonsense still...she's a gonner! :lol:

I Like Kail

She seems like such a regular person. Not a model or actor or horndog or...... you know what I mean. I think she is pretty also.

There are a lot of things I like about her.

Um Marty I hate to break it to ya hon, but she's also a Z list actress... I will have to go find her credits again...

She seems like such a regular person. Not a model or actor or horndog or...... you know what I mean. I think she is pretty also. There are a lot of things I like about her.

I agree with you, Marty. She also seems like someone that would be easy to talk to and someone to trust in an alliance...which will either help her go far or get her voted off right away. I'm thinking the people she most likely might be able to form an initial alliance with would be Jameka, Eric and maybe Zach or Daniele. She could be Daniele's shoulder ;) ....and I think she's pretty too!

Her brother is posting at BBQ... Here's what he is having to say...

Boy this thread has been fun to read. Notice my handle here. I do not lie LOL But I don't want my sis kicked off or getting mad at me for giving out any of her personal info so don't ask LOL. Maybe if she makes it past week 2 I might answer some questions. I will say this. She is a genuine sweet person and won't be upset whether she wins or not. I better not say more I am very nervous for her and wish her good luck.

I seriously doubt my Sister will be emotional or annoying since she deals with people everyday as a Real Estate Agent and owns a few businesses. But then again it's Hollywood and they can try to add twists to get drama I suppose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by residentevl

So, is your sister in there alone or is one of the other HG's a past enemy?

Actually I don't know. And believe it or not I don't think she knows either. I'm hoping she doesn't have a enemy in there. I think it would be hard for them to find one for her though but probably not impossible. I know that doesn't tell you much but if I knew I wouldn't be able to tell you anyways but I really don't.

Originally Posted by TheKdd

Welcome to the boards Kail's older brother! This must be exciting for you.

Don't take anything too personally around here... people can get heated.

Are you a regular watcher of the show? I'm sure you have already ordered your feeds LOL

Actually the only reality show I ever got into was the Joe Shmoe Show. I really liked that one. I have never watched one season of big brother. I may have stumbled on a episode or two channel surfing but wouldn't know what season it was from.

Yes it is getting very exciting. I don't know why but I am nervous for her. As long as they present her as she really is she will come across in a very dignified way and I think she will win the hearts of the public.

As far as the feeds nope haven't ordered anything don't even have Showtime and I'm not sure I want to even see the after dark stuff. I only found out a day and a half ago she was going to be on the show myself. I've chewed half my fingernails off thinking about what could happen. I just have to have faith that she will be fine and do fine on the show so you all have fun watching the show I'm looking forward to it as much as you.

P.S. As far as taking the negative posts personally I won't I had a talk tonight with Darin and we both know there will be posts that run the gambit so we will just ignore the negative it will happen and we can do nothing about it. I guess when you put yourself in the public eye it just comes with the territory so you need to have thick skin

As long as they present her as she really is she will come across in a very dignified way and I think she will win the hearts of the public.

uhh.. he wasnt lieing when he said he doesnt watch reality tv hu? they will cut and splice that crap up and will make his sister look like a dirty hooker... or a lazy good for nothing wife... ohhhhh poor brother...

You ain't kiddin Fizzle... I am now thinking that if TPTB see that board Kail will have the worst possible edit...

I'm going to jump in this Kail Cookout :fear: to say that I think she'll surprise us!

She owns businesses and likely has drive and confidence. I think she looks like ...um, someone I wouldn't (ever) hang out with, but I'm keeping an eye out for her. If she's not out Week 1 I'll bet she's in for quite a while.

:stirthepot:

P.S.

Hey man, she's a BB fan. How bad can she be? hehe

Well that liking Tom Cruise is the only bad thing I can say about her.

If Tom Cruise had his way Fizzle and I would not be allowed to have our meds. :animated_shocking:

It is a whole different story when we finally start watching the feeds/show. We are just going by a picture and promo. :animated_scratchchin:

well mimi... not all bb fans are like us here at mortys.. ;)

just take those crackpots over at sucks.. wowzers....

of course, from the looks of Kail.... i doubt she would be a member over there.. but she might be a member of some swingers website.. :hahohi:

Of all the reality tv shows that her brother could ever have watched...and it was the Joe Schmoe Show!!! :smilielol: Reality tv at its finest moment!

Seeing how he's already "so nervous"...it's a good thing he's not getting the feeds! Oh!...His quotes just made my day! :lol:

I really can't help but think she's getting thrown into the snake pit and will really be shocked...that's what I'm hoping for anyway.

of course, from the looks of Kail.... i doubt she would be a member over there.. but she might be a member of some swingers website.. -fizzle

.........you never.......know.

Hmmmmmm, it's the ones you least expect. Now THERE'S a good new thread topic.... (I see Yana's "New Thread-cat-bite" avatar already.) hehe

She looks like a very nice, sincere person. Unfortunately, nice sincere persons don't usually do well on bb. Only the phonies, b++tards, b+tches and wierdos go deep into the competiton. Just my opinion, so don't jump on me.

bumping up my favorite.

Nobody puts Kail on page 2. (or Baby in a corner)

I may hate her after the show starts but right now she is my fav.

Archived