Danielle - Evicted Week 8

CeCiMom

Disclaimer;

Comments made by bearpawz about HGs are made while under the influence of BB game feelings and refer to their show persona. In no way are they intended to discredit or demean anyones real life personalities.

So if I say I think Danielle is an ass, I mean it in the nicest way.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just in case you read your posts in BB forums:

Dani if you ever read these post I want to let you know that I am your biggest fan and glad to see you here on BB...When you are gone from BB I will be gone from BB you were the reason I was watching and I wouldnt have been watching this year if you hadnt been on there.... Glad you gave one last hurrah...and if you are ever on another reality show or non reality show...I will sure try to catch...

YOUR BIGGEST FAN

SPARKLET

I wanted Danielle back in the house (for the life of me I don't know why, I guess time softened my view of her) but I haven't enjoyed her one bit this year. Don't like her, wanted her gone a long time ago. HOWEVER! she really did seem like her feelings were hurt in her diary rooms tonight. Even though she had no qualms about the possibility of backdooring Janelle, I hate to see her go like this. Maybe she's just a good actress. As for Erika's emotional distress, HA! don't buy it for a minute. Hope she is the Diane of this season.

Dani wants to win BB for her family. For this I can not fault her. She has good reasons to be on the show. What hurts Danielle for me is Danielle. As others have said, she thinks too highly of herself. She beleives her own hype. She said something tonight about "the Danielle of BB3 is back and CT better look out." Well, I dont see CT on the block. Danielle gloats even though she hasn't played a good game. Will gloats and he HAS played a good game. There's a difference. Will is the kind of HG you love to hate. Dani... well she needs to backup some of her boasts.

When I saw Dani's face in the scene poolside where E. told her she was going to nominate her, at the point where Danielle said "Fine", I could almost FEEL the cold spreading inside of her.

It was as though I were "feeling her vibe" right through the TV.

It's ironic that she chose to trust a woman, isn't it?

That lady hasn't trusted too many people in life. I think it really flipped the rug out from under her.

Her point was how hurt she was. I think we can all relate. game or no game.

Can some Dani fan explain what her strengths are? I dont see what she does that is so great.

Does she win comps? No, she hasn't won much and she got helped in the few she did win.

Does she make good alliances? No, her alliances have crumbled. The Legion of Doom died. Her best friend in the house turned on her.

Is she good at scheming? Again, no. Which of her schemes has been effective this season? She plotted week one to get Janelle out, it backfired and she almost left. When she won HOH, she plotted to get Janelle out again. It failed miserably. Recently she plotted to break up CT. CT was responsible for getting her on the block this week.

So what is it? Is she a nice person? I am sure she is and I wish her the best of luck, but she's no all-star.

pphhh... she was only loyal to Erika because her real final two buddy got sent home the week before. That doesn't change the fact that she would have stuck with Erika and Erika made a wrong move.... but I'm not really caring too much for the hurt or sympathy card.

She just "got it" too late. She would've slaughtered if she didn't fall into their trap...yet another CT victim...now if those other 2 bozos wise up, there might be some game left.

I agree with you ....If she would stay in the house longer she would do a lot of damage....

Dani is the best and that is why she is leaving... Will knows it that is why he having her to leave...because when she goes after a person...they are usually gone...Will just got to it first...Will and Dani are the best players in BB and if Dani is gone I will pull for him...Lets the backstabbing and manipulation continue.....Janie better keep winning those comps...as they put it ...Seabusicut (sp) cant last forever..

I do feel like cg will win the next HOH would he have the guts to put up CT....

I wouldn't vote for Danielle if it was just her and Erika left. Danielle has her previous season baggage to carry and I think Erika would get the votes. Danielle had a better chance with a CT hg...so eventually; if Danielle and Erika were there with CT - Erika would have been history as far as Danielle was concerned. It would have been a smart move on her part.

Danielle would have been a better match with Sov6 in the beginning. She did manage to "stir things up" and get Alison out, but she made it obvious she was after Season 6. Knowing she has a friendship with Kaysar and James, out of the house, she should have gone with them (with James in her back pocket) until they were the only ones left.

She sent Kaysar home, which KILLED her approval ratings. She didn't have a good "Plan B". Once Janelle got herself off the block, she should have put up Booger. LOD wasn't carved in stone. She, like most departed houseguests relied on the belief that there will be a next week.

Danielle COULD have been a strong player. No one can deny she came into the house like a firecracker. Too bad she couldn't keep it up.

Have you been WATCHING...Dani is loyal she would have kept her word and took Erika to final 2....U PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!!!!! I HATE U PEOPLE... REALLY...except for francis because he made sense but U PEOPLE HATE HER NOT BECAUSE OF GAME REASONS because she was after your PRECIOUS JANELLE WHO looks like an damn IDIOT on TV and guess what...:lol: Dani had something to do with that because she is the one that told Will to romance her..:lol: so lets do a poll..when do you think Janelle is going to leave...next week, week after next... :lol: I still say that Dani should kick some ass before she leaves... Forget playing nice GO OUT ...GO OUT WITH A BANG!!! and you think Dani psycho....ARENT YOU GLAD I AM NOT PLAYING???? turn that house out...turn that house out....

This is where Dani went wrong...she put her emotions in the game...If she didnt show how upset she was when James was nominated and when he left..she would not be in the hot seat she is in.... Will knows she is a threat and would make good on them... She expected Erika to do her dirty work for her...the CT wannabe put her up...and now both are going home... the revenge is that Erika and Dani might be riding on the same plane.. I DONT WANT TO SEE DANI GONE... I hope she fight to stay in...I can see all types of angles she can use to fight to stay I hopes she see them too.. Will keeps mentioning how worried he is about CG to Janelle... and Boogie too.. Dani and Will are the best players ever and that is why she is gone...Even Will is scared of her because he knows if she is in a position of power he is a goner....

So HATE ALL U WANT ...yes she may be leaving...but she will go down in BB history as a player and not someone who got played.... I still love the manipulation and backstabbing in this game...If Dani leaves then I am pulling for Will...The rest are just players.. Respond or not DONT REALLY CARE!!!! Again I hate U anyway...as Dani would say...suck a nice big juicy one..

This from the woman who hides behind a sofa so her mama won't see her smoking, and she is in her mid-thirties?

She has a husband and Kids...I am sure she doesnt want her kids to see her smoking... and so what if she did do that ... You dont know her situation....she may have had relatives die from smoking and it might be a sensitive issue at home... You just dont know... So stop assuming... Ugg U PEOPLE..GET A LIFE....I HATE U ALL.. and to defend myself here I havent been on site for a while before Monday..so I do have a life outside of BB....

Who cares, at least she lasted longer than Danielle

She may have...but look how she did it.. :lol::P Yes but again...How long...

but she looks even more bad when she hides behind the couch to smoke.. i mean, the camera catches all!

i think people are taking things way to personal here... some people like danielle and some people dont. one person is a huge fan/stalker and a bunch arent. :D

Archived