Danielle - Evicted Week 8

CeCiMom

Another 4 houseguests gone... time for a new thread. :D

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danielle has been my favorite player in Big Brother History since I seen her on Big Brother 3, and most likely will always be that way to me. So I'm cheering for her all the way! I think she is playing pretty good right now and has a really good shot at getting far with Erika or if she teams up with Janelle soon. :D

one of bb greats. but last two weeks she made WILL outplay her in end game strategy by a large margin. janelle was a good target but she forgot to cover base with ct who now controls the game and she is left out to dry.

I came into watching this season with a deep dislike for Danielle and it has only become worse as the show goes on.

I think what I don't like about her is her cockyness. She said she would try to tone it down, but it's there nonetheless. I take great satisfaction in watching things go wrong for her. I know that's bad, but I'll see a shrink about it later. Watching her buddy James go home this week is just bliss for me. And I am sure Chill Town is really scared the Black Widow will get them! :rolleyes:

Yea, she's cocky, but she just might be the one to actually take out CT. Which would be the smartest move anyone could make in the game. So, hey, more power to her cocky ways. Now, if she and Janelle would just sit down and have a damn discussion, they'd both be golden and we'd be on for one helluva final 2.

I think Chill Town could be scared Dani will come after them, cause if she can rally Janelle, Erika, George, together--which I think she could. They could take out Will. :P Doubt that would happen tho. It would be smart for everyone--aside from Boogie--to take out Will tho. Plus Danielle has Erika with her, so Danielle could make finals and take out Chill Town...they should be scared. :D

I really hope Janelle and Danielle aren't dumb and they can figure out Chill Town just keeps them to, because they want them to go after eachother. Going in to all stars I wanted Jani and Dani to team up, I still hope they will.

Danielle may be a smart player, but man, I hope she loses. Her cockiness is unbelievable. "If <sob> James goes <sob>, I will come after you (cue icy stare into camera)." She has to do something first. She won one HoH and has been kept in the game by CT in order to be used as a shield from Janelle. I mean Will is cocky, but at least he is original. She is so freaking cheezy.

Sorry for the rant, but her crying about how bad it would be for her is James left (I mean come on, of course it would be. Why do you think they did it Danielle?) and that's why they all have to do what she says. Is this the Danilelle show or Big Brother.

Props off to James however for classiest exit ever.

Has this already been discussed? I've been away for a while and lost touch. Is Danielle alcoholic? She sure seems to need alcohol A LOT.

Was she like this in her season? Or do you think she's developed a drinking habit since then? Has anyone noticed if the other houseguests have made any comment about her need to drink?

Did you hear the conversation that Will had with Boogie. When Erika had everyone up in her HOH room Dani was looking at one of the pictures. It seems that Danielle has bee to Erika's house and played with her dogs. Erika said ya Dani that is the dog you were rolling around the grass with.

I think that Will is really not trusting Erika and I think Boogie should wonder about his "sweetie".

and I also have been wondering about Danille and her extreme "thirst" for alchohol. hummm

IMHO Dani's game face isn't a good one. She vent from playing a villian in her season to this silly woman who pretends to have such warm and fuzzy feelings towards some of the players. It is obvious that this woman is desperate for America to view her differently now than how she was viewed in her season. Come on, the tears are FAKE, FAKE, FAKE!! (Sorry about the caps, but I really wanted to get my point accross)

I enjoyed watching her in her season. Even though I didn't like her back then, she was entertaining to watch in her DR sessions, etc. Now, I can hardly stand the sight of her. I'm sick of the crying. Enough already! We all get that you want to be viewed as a nice person, with a kind heart that is just there to win the money for your family, Dani. Some of us got sick of hearing your sob story in your season, now some of us are sick of watching you sob. Suck it up, Dani and play the game without all of the fake emotions.

I'm usually laid back and low key. I try not to bash too much on the houseguests, but this must have been bothering me more than I realized. I did not plan to rant over Dani, but all of this came spilling out. (Remember, this is JMO) :)

P.S. Dani- Don't quit your day job! You'll never make it as an actress!

Actually, I think she's a very good loser. Always steps up to the plate & acts polite. What she is -- is a VERY poor winner. That's when everything goes to her head, she gets all cocky & tells everyone how the wind's gunna blow. I'm not slamming her -- it's human nature, but I don't like her & she SO has to hit the curb.

Susan.

Actually, I think she's a very good loser.

I heartily disagree. She just finished giving a speech on how she will bring up to the jury how all the HOHs and POVs Janelle has won except this one were either given to her or she cheated and that she would NOT vote for her in final two because she won too much. This clearly shows her jealous nature quite clearly.

Archived