Danielle - Evicted Week 8

CeCiMom

I think it's a shame about Danielle, you can actually pinpoint the event that lost her the game.Talk about strategic error.

I'm not a huge fan, but she worked so hard and to see it go down in flames because she couldn't get a hold of herself is a real bummer, whatever the contributing factors, ie liquor.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing that infuriated me about Danielle (who I've liked, for the most part) is the constant sniping that "SHE" wasn't going to do "THEIR" dirty work. That was her tired mantra during her entire week as HoH. Instead of getting over what they didn't do with S6 didn't get rid of Chill Town, she decided to be petty, and align herself with the people she supposedly wanted out the week before.

She and James lost their minds at that moment - critical of Janelle for being pursueded by Will, but then falling for the exact same line of BS.

So, what does she do during George's week? She harps and harps on him to do HER dirty work and evict his closest friend in the house - Howie. She really turned into a lousy player; all the posturing of "they will see Season 3 Danielle" went out the window the second she formed the Losers of Destruction, or whatever they were called.

I will miss Dani's fierce picture on the opening credits - I've always thought that was cool. It should be funny to see the reaction of the sequester houseguests - Marcy, Howie - then James (HAHA!), and then Danielle - all CT victims - the one good thing is that Dani should be able to spit it for both James and Marcy how wrong they were about Janie (haha!) - of course, Dani may be walking into the house with a second person side by side.....!

Ultimately everyone catches on to Chill Town too late - Janelle and George have taken it in good nature, and seem to be playing their parts which is why they might make it to final 4. Erika will be crushed when she learns how she was used. At this point, unless Jani make a big big play, this is could still be Mike Boogie's game.

The thing that infuriated me about Danielle (who I've liked, for the most part) is the constant sniping that "SHE" wasn't going to do "THEIR" dirty work. That was her tired mantra during her entire week as HoH. Instead of getting over what they didn't do with S6 didn't get rid of Chill Town, she decided to be petty, and align herself with the people she supposedly wanted out the week before.

Hey she didnt want them out then she used that as an excuse because she knew the SOv6 were going to suggest that to her..She had always had secret meetings with CT..only for a brief 15 minute conversations...strategizing.... They were all waiting and biding their time until there was a crack in the Sov reign of power..

Dani here's some advice: IF YOU CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS, STAY ON THE PORCH!!!"

UM excuse me but she ran with the Big Boys its just they betrayed her...AND UM she is a serious threat that is why Will is getting rid of her..he is actually scared of her because he knows if he doesnt get rid of her now....he is a goner.... THAT YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BAN!!!!!

And sparklet...you are taking things wayyyy to personal. Are you a relative of Dani's or something?

Edited for baiting.

IMO Dani's strategical error in this game was being loyal to WillBoogie far too long. She should have targeted them on her HoH or at the least began talking up their strengths to the other HG to make their threat more openly known. After the in the grave POV Dani should have known they didn't have her back.

Why everybody fell for Will's game again amazes me.

Her other mantra that has worn on my last nerve is "scumbag."

"I've been scumbagged" - "They will be scumbagged." - "James was scumbagged"

First - by her own definition, she did that to Kaysar, and early on to Alision, who she set up and let take the fall for targeting Janie in week one. I am tired of these people who think they are above this game.

Second - Ewwwww! Any male over 35 will tell you what the roots of the slang "Scum Bag" really means - think about it if you haven't clicked the link yet.

Oh, Dani...how could you?

First - by her own definition, she did that to Kaysar, and early on to Alision, who she set up and let take the fall for targeting Janie in week one
Danielle didn't LET Alison take the fall. Alison took the fall because she's the one that ran with the idea. Yes, Danielle planted the seed, but Alison absolutely galloped around the house, repeating it to everyone.

In my opinion, that was the smartest thing Danielle did all season.

did anyone catch last night on the feeds when Will said to danielle : " hey danielle? you know that the camera can see you sitting behind the couch smoking.. dont you?"

:lol::lol:

all danielle said was "yeah" ............. ummm if you know the camera sees you.. why do you make a bigger idiot of yourself by sitting behind the couch smoking? :blink:

Love love love Danielle but she's going to be talking the guys' ears off in sequester hoping to sour them against Erika, and when they can't shut her up Marcellas will throw a fit, Howie will go Busto on her, James will try to drown her out with his Janellousy, and George will try to blast her away with his farts :lol:

Here's hoping girlfriend's grace in the face of defeat was more than just for show ;)

You go to all these James websites and all you hear is what a good game he played and how he went out with so much class.

Bullsh*t. He played a scummy game and his last words walking out the door does not make up for all the trash and whinning he did during the game.

Just like people saying that Dani left with class when she played a crappy game. Her drunk rants was not that classy.

danielle is pissed. i am not sure that if WILL is against say janelle he will get dani vote. aint nothing worst than a woman scorn

danielle is pissed. i am not sure that if WILL is against say janelle he will get dani vote. aint nothing worst than a woman scorn

Dani isnt pissed at Will.. She knows will played her and did what was best for him in the game.>Erika on the other hand didn't. She allready told Erika should could Not NOT vote for Will if he made final 2

I can speak for Dani because we think a like and OF COURSE SHE IS GOING TO GO OUT LIKE A CHAMP!!!! THAT IS MY GIRL.. Smoochez If you watch living single...than you will get it (Regine) Now Dani is going to vote for Will at the end because he has been playing the game and she is going to vote for the best and not for personal reasons...She knows Will is playing the game and when he said that she was going to go after him...SHE AGREED tonight with Julie....Now that Dani is gone I am pulling for Will because Will and Dani are playing BB like I like it to be played....Let the Back stabing continue..

Why everybody fell for Will's game again amazes me.

It is easy to believe them because they throw comps to save people inorder to convince people they are on their side...How many times have they save Dani and Janie... They havent save Erika...she just thinks she is in because she is sleeping with Boogie.... BROs before HOs... Do you really think she is in good with them after tonight??? Does she truly think she is in an alliance with Janelle after tonight???? SHe probably does... SHe did hug Will at the end... Lady has no clue...

Danielle is a good player and went out with dignity which is good considering her drunken tirade earlier this week. She was simply outplayed by a far superior player. At least she has the consolation of knowing she got put out by the best.

Danielle is a good player and went out with dignity which is good considering her drunken tirade earlier this week. She was simply outplayed by a far superior player. At least she has the consolation of knowing she got put out by the best.

I have to disagree.. Will is not a superior player and SHE WAS NOT DRUNK!!!! Will got to her before she got to him.... Erika was suppose to put Will up and she change her mind and put up Dani... SO GIVE DANI HER PROPs.. Like her or not she went out with class and has proven time and time she is the best besides Will...She still would have been in there if her emotions didnt get in the way When James left... All in their good bye speeches gave her ...her props.. As CT said Dani is always think strategy...SHE IS A PLAYER...and was consider a serious threat..that in itself is a compliment.. Now any negative comments from now on ...in Dani's words...edited for flaming

I give Dani her props and was a big fan - she was good ... BUT ... Will is the superior player. He has controlled the game completely and is responsible for getting Dani (and everyone else) out of there. He is superior because Dani didn't even see her demise coming. A truly superior player would have.

Archived