Danielle - Evicted Week 8

CeCiMom

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get what you're saying, Bones. I was just trying to say she puts on the proper social facade of a good loser. When it comes down to 'game', hell ya she's going to talk smack. But when she wins she shows her true colors front & center w/ no holding back. I just think she's a better loser than winner in appearance -- if you don't get to see the behind the scene stuff we get to see. Just my take.

Susan.

My take is that she's neither a good loser or a good winner.

There is some hateful spite in that woman. And I can only hope that IF she makes it to the final two (and that's a big if), that she will once again lose or as she says be "robbed."

Danielle says that on the jury she can't vote for Janelle. "What has she done? There was the eliminator, she didn't win that, that was given to her, there was the do-over that was given to her, she stole the PoV [the voodoo doll, Danielle feels James was robbed.] What has she won? The only thing she's really won is this."

Bitter!..party of one! Bitter?? party of one! :lol::lol::lol:

I agree, Carmen -- she has some serious issues & when it comes down to it, she carries a pretty big chip -- acting like the world owes her something for all the burdens she has carried. I kinda don't get it, since I asume the interview w/ her Mom was done at her Mom's house & it looked like a really nice house. Dani acts like she's the only one who ever got pregnant as a teen & raised a kid -- wtf?? Then she goes ghetto in a heartbeat over the smallest issue. Basically, I just don't relate to her or get what she's all about. I wouldn't say I hate her, just that I don't dig any of her motives & sure wouldn't want to be locked in that house w/ her. Still, I stand by what I originally said. If we didn't have the benefit of the feeds, she appears to be a regular joe w/ no deep issues & steps up to the plate as a good loser, but isn't a very good sport when she wins. Sorry -- didn't intend to drag this out into a major issue. I have beer, get to sleep in tomorrow & Jani won the veto -- life is good.

Susan.

quote...Danielle says that on the jury she can't vote for Janelle. "What has she done? There was the eliminator, she didn't win that, that was given to her, there was the do-over that was given to her, she stole the PoV [the voodoo doll, Danielle feels James was robbed.] What has she won? The only thing she's really won is this."

Dani, take your head out of the bottle... She has lost all touch with reality... Cracked like dried up leather...

I think I saw a little froth build-up... Could be rabies... Mighta given it to herself...

Did Danielle say these things before or after Janelle took herself off the block? I'm just wondering if she twas saying it so people would vote Janelle out over George. But if it's after Janelle took herself off then she's more delusional than I thought?

danielle got sloppy and put too much trust in ct. george would have been a better alliance member. but a little to late. danielle a great player in her season but this season she let her emotional battle with janelle let ct pull the wool over her eyes.

I can't believe what wild assuptions people make about the HG's personalities and character. The poeple you see in this house are not the people that they are outside the house. Danielle has played a good game. Granted, she's let emotion overtake her a few times...but in that house who can blame her? She's in the final 6. She must be doing something right.

BTW....when Will, Janelle and Danielle were walking and talking about movies and books they have read...to me, that's who these people are on the outside. They were so human... finding common ground and making conversation and laughing. Danielle and Janelle were even finishing each others sentences. That's who they are...not the caged, pacing animals you see during heavy game play.

Oh and another BTW.. I group James into this group also. He's another class act who let emotions get the best of him.

Oh and 1 more BTW... I do not group Cappy into this group.. he's just strange! :blink:

I totally agree, Daktari. Sometimes I think BB fans are more emotionally involved than the players themselves. I love the show and love posting, but I try to draw the line at the personal attacks and name-calling specifically for the reasons you noted in your post.

Anyway, thanks for being the voice of reason.

I was not a Danielle fan season 3 and I am not a fan this season. I do admire the fact that if she is going to vote against someone she is honest with them about it, so I have to give her props for that .
Uh, actually, Danielle did NOT tell Marcellas she was going to vote against him, thus the tears in her farewell speech.

I don't think Danielle is honest at all. She told Boogie of all people that she is willing to vote out Erika, her only real alliance. He used that information to try and convince Erika to backdoor Danielle. Danielle is looking out for her own interests, as well she should. But she is not noble or honest IMO.

We've all glimpsed Dani during good times when she's animated and funny. She's amused me quite a few times on the feeds. However, she talks too much about herself, how she's going to get revenge, they messed with the wrong person, etc. That's all fine and good but you have to back it up. To date, she hasn't really done anything worth mentioning. Now she's getting bitter. Must be all those times she hung out with James.

Honestly, if Dani and Janelle weren't in the BB house pitted against each other by CT, I think they would be great friends and get along famously.

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick

HA HA...

Uh, actually, Danielle did NOT tell Marcellas she was going to vote against him, thus the tears in her farewell speech.

You're right. In fact, she told Marcellas that she was definitely voting to keep him because she was playing for redemption.

Danielle and Erika are having a nice conversation in the HoH room so I guess she has come to terms that she is going home. Either that or she has fooled herself into thinking Chilltown will vote out Chicken George. They haven't gotten any alcohol yet so she is being great. I hate that they are lying to her about leaving, but I never want to see a repeat of what happened last night. I was embarrassed for my girl!! Glad she is back to normal.

I will be so glad to see Dani go. Her meltdown the other night was quite a show. Who does she think Jani is voting for? I am assuming that Janelle told Dani that she promised Chicken George she was not voting to evict him.

I can't believe she believes that Chill Town is going to keep her.

Erika told Dani last night that she wanted to be truthful with her and that she was going to be leaving, not CG. Dani's response was "when?" -- as if she was timing CTs lies to her. She knows she is done.

There has been discusssion among the HGs that Dani didn't have enough to drink to be that smashed. I agree (unless she had some kinda chemicals stashed away somewhere). And she has told the feed audience not to believe her drunken act, and demonstrated her switching back and forth from straight to slurpy. And finally, I haven't heard any apologies for her behavior Sunday night.

I think it was her one (last) great performance. If she could intimidate Erika into not nominating her, she could come back like hell, fire, and brimstone. And I think she WAS ready to set up a female alliance.

CT does this every week with the nominees and every week the nominees believe him. its like a bad recurring dream over and over but with different people going home each week.

i am ready for danielle to leave too... its no wonder her and james are friends, they are both cocky and think too highly of themselves.

The show gets less exciting with less people to hate. Marci left, the majority of the hate was directed at James. James left, the majority of the hate was directed at Dani. Either we'll have to hate Boogie or Ericka more, or this place will become a ghost town. If CG leaves instead of Dani, this place will become alive again.

Archived