Danielle - Evicted Week 8

CeCiMom

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have always been a Chillfan. I agree Dani is a great player, and I was choosing Dani as my 3rd favorite. It really surprised me that Dani didn't see through all of it and go for ChillTown and Janelle. Had Dani sided with the right people from the get go, she probably would have won the game, or come very close to it. It still blows my mind that people were once again fooled by Will. He even wears his shirt that says "I'm probably lying." I really questioned Will when he and Boogie decided not to put Janelle up when she couldn't play for Veto. Also, when Boogie had "The Power". I guess he knew what he was doing.

What is it this year that how they go out is how they are remembered????

James went out with class

Danielle went out with class

Howie was a disgrace

For me it is the total package and how the person played the game. When I think of Danielle I think of her stupid moves in her scheming. Her stupid choice in alliances. Her drinking problem. Her tirade against Erika. Her hiding behind the couch smoking.

That is how I remember Dani.

Guest jordansmom

Sparklet hun don't leave us. BTW Dani only mistake in this game was trusting the leech. She did right by going after the biggest threat in the house which was season. Now plss Sparklet come out and play. :)

I don't understand why you thought I had not given Danielle her due. I believe I said she was a good player and went out with dignity. To me, that sounds like giving her props. :blink:

As far as her being drunk this week, it was all on film. Sorry. :huh:

Bottom line, she was outsmarted.

Archived