Howie - Evicted Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just pointed out that if Boogie wanted to press charges, Howie'd probably get arrested and charged because it clearly fits the definition of criminal assault. ~Samthecat~

Sam, please don't take this as an argument against your post.

but you did raise an interesting point in your previous posts and it got me thinking....

I wonder if in their contracts there is something that makes it do they can't press charges against another HG for stuff that happens unless it is extremely serious? People sue for just overhearing a conversation that offends them in the workplace. There has to be something in the contract, or, the folks that play the game realize that certain stuff is gonna happen in the heat of the moment and as long as it isn't life threatening, they just let it go afterwards?

Dep

if howie touch mike he should be arrest simple as that. bb rules is you dont touch a hg in a confrontational manner. we can hate on each other all we want online but threats to hurt or physically touching is uncall for. howie is friggin loser simple as that. name calling is cool ;) we all do it . aint no excuse for what howie did i dont care if he got backdoored. if i was in the house and howie step to me like he did mike i would beat his punk ass .

yep :D

sam, i wasn't putting words in to your mouth, i was just stating my opinion. whether you think he should or could be arrested, whatever. it's all the same to me. just the fact that you mentioned it makes me laugh. i'm picturing in my head a guy tearing off another guy's hat and throwing it. im sure it's more than that and i look forward to seeing it on tape.

and i know i'll be laughing at boogie looking like an ass. if he pressed charges on howie that would make him look like an even bigger one :lol: .

*that was my opinion, not meant to put words in anyone's mouth* ;)

uvp, so you are saying you couldn't be in a situation like Boogie supposedly was without resorting to violence?

Seems to me that if everything plays out on sundays show the way it has been described, Mike deserves props for taking it like a man and just realizing it was an emotional reaction. I am not a huge Mike fan, but at least he didn't do something stupid and just try to prove he had something between his legs.

Dep

dep

if howie step to me like he did mike fist would be thrown. my space is my space. aint no man gonna come in my space and try me like howie did. i also give mike props. me in reality i am calm but when someone physically lay their hand on me or come in my grill it is on.

Dep, yeah i agree with you. either that or boogie was too afraid/shocked and also because howie is bigger than he is. but i do think boogie did well by not reacting in the same manner as howie...assuming that's what happened. i just really have a feeling that howie feels regretful about it.

another thing i doubt punk ass howie would step to me anyway. 230 pounds of solid muscle ;). howie i see like to play bully to females and <150lb males.

another thing i doubt punk ass howie would step to me anyway. 230 pounds of solid muscle . howie i see like to play bully to females and <150lb males.

if howie step to me like he did mike fist would be thrown. my space is my space. aint no man gonna come in my space and try me like howie did. i also give mike props. me in reality i am calm but when someone physically lay their hand on me or come in my grill it is on.

~uvp~

You just told me everything I needed to know about you. Actually, that post says more than the 2500 posts you have worked so hard to get.

Dep

glad it help ;):blink::blink:

btw dep you male or female?

me in reality i am calm but when someone physically lay their hand on me or come in my grill it is on.

If someone lays their hands on me I'm either having sex or something......but worrying about my grill is the last thing on my mind. I only use it to cook with. My grill has nothing to do with people touching me...lol

If someone lays their hands on me I'm either having sex or something......but worrying about my grill is the last thing on my mind. I only use it to cook with. My grill has nothing to do with people touching me...lol ~EEonBB

LOL!!!!

Archived