Howie - Evicted Week 7

CeCiMom

Well did you see Boogie doing a George Costanza and pushing the women away so that he could leave the room with the ghost first? Even Julie thought it was pathetic!

Wait, so Boogie touched other players and shoved them? Well, he should be arrested for Assault and sent to jail since that seems to be the concensus of some people here on the boards. And wait, Will patted Janelle on the back so he assaulted her so he should go too.

Someone talked about the hatred on the boards and I have brought it up many times. No one in the house should be arrested, George is the biggest liar ever, Will is playing everyone except Boogie. Boogie is playing Will because him and Erika have a top secret alliance to the final two. Janelle did NOT deserve what they did to her, regardless of what people say. Danielle and Erika need to stop revelling in others misery because it REALLY shows what horrible people they are. James could care less about anyone except himself and will destroy spirits of anyone he can. His voting to keep howie was the most selfless act he has ever done in his life and even that had an ulterior motive of securing jury votes. This show spurs a battle between the good and the evil people. Yes, it's a game, but if you are going to keep saying that, then act like it is and don't be purposely trying to make someone else feel bad like Danielle and Erika do to Janelle. She wants to leave, let her leave, don't talk her into staying solely for the purpose of backdooring her or getting her out, as that is what they are doing.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but if you don't know the difference between touching someone in a proper manner and a violent manner, I have to feel bad for you. For example, it's obviously not a crime when my girlfriend my Gamecocks hat (or that stupid hat she calls it). However, if someone pinned me to the wall and yanked it off and tossed it that could be a crime. It all depends on the situation.

Not every touch is considered an assault . . . it's only considered an assault if the person intended for it to cause apprehension of an imminent unwanted battery. And did anybody ever actually say Howie ought to be arrested?

As for judging the houseguests in terms of 'good' and 'evil' personally don't think the line is that clear and that people are more complex - everybody has the capacity to be generous and supportive of others and everybody has the capacity to want to prevail over a competitor. Like for instance last night Janelle was telling Will she can't stand to be in the same room as Erika because just the sight of her makes her want to puke and grab her hair out by the roots, whereas Danielle told Janelle that even though she's her competitor she's still a fan of hers from last year and she didn't want to see her quit or not try to win POV even though for her to say that was like shooting herself in the foot. That's just my opinion, and you have just as much right obviously to judge others as you see fit.

One more note is that sometimes people on the boards seem to get frustrated by the way the game is going for their favorite and sometimes start tossing out grievances and names like 'hater' . . . since there's so few of us on the boards who are fans of others than Janelle it's sometimes difficult to tell whether you all are just blowing off steam or whether you're actually taking issue with one of us specifically - like it kind of sounds in your post like you're accusing me of being a 'hater' . . . are you just blowing off steam or are you really thinking that about me since I pointed out that Howie technically committed an assault on Boogie? :)

The "physical confrontation" was completely blown out of porportion! So Howie threw his hat, big deal. Boogie threatened Howie saying there were 20 guys outside waiting for him! I'm surprised Boogie can count without Will having to do it for him!

I'm really gonna miss the guy! The only reason I'll even continue watching the show is in the hopes that

Janie cleans house!

GOOO JANIE! DO IT FOR HOWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think Howie's response was over the top, not was it staged. I think he truly believe George would keep his word. I htink Howie was truly hurt. I think Howie's "aggression" was the result of his frustration "boiling over". I think his reaction was understandable. I couldn't hear it on the show, but Booger said something that set Howie off and got him to toss that horrid Brittany Spears hat Booger wears. I'm not justifying the testosterone bucking up, but I really wouldn't mind if Howie had left with Booger flat on his back.

Face it, the little elf gets under everyone's skin.

Finally the pedophile is gone! ~ ivettesux

really? has he been convicted of this? has he said this? <_<

really... if you dont like someone thats fine, say they are an ass, an idiot, dirtbag.. whatever. but when you label them as a pedophile or anything illegal, its just wrong and distasteful.

whoops......well, i take back what i said about you fizzle........

as for howard.....i can see where he was hurt/pissed/upset. he just had CG tell him he was safe and then he heard booger threaten CG.....i'd be a bit ticked myself. i would have LOVED to see howie take a swing at booger.....would have gotten him in trouble, but would have earned a lot of badass points too!

really... if you dont like someone thats fine, say they are an ass, an idiot, dirtbag.. whatever. but when you label them as a pedophile or anything illegal, its just wrong and distasteful.

oh for crying out loud, you're taking my comment waaay too seriously.

he said many times that he likes to "bang" young chicks.

i dont recall ever seeing howie say he likes to bang little girls.

sorry, but people just dont go around calling someone a pedophile unless its seriously true.

I agree! If you do not like howie, simply state that you do not like him b/c he is immature, annoying, etc. Do not falsely accuse him of being a pedophile. That's terrible.

ok then, he's a dirty old man, that you can't dispute.

I specifically recall him telling Janelle last season that she was too old and expired @25... also that he liked Jennifer because according to him she looked 17.

He talked about banging young chicks a lot last season and this season as well. I don't think he meant children, but barely legal gilrs A LOT younger than his crusty old self. It's not illegal but it is creepy, also shows his maturity level.

kinda like 80 y/o men going out with 30 y/o or younger......wonder what the girls are looking for, a little media attention?

:huh: i dont find it creepy. there are a lot of men that like younger women. its not like he is 70 and "banging" a 20 year old. and even when that is the case, its yucky that a 20 year would do that. men in general are perverts. and howie is far from being a dirty old man. :lol:

if it was jack from season 4 or chicken george acting that way then i would agree that it was a dirty old man. when howie is 60 and is talking about banging a 20 year old... then he will be a dirty old man.

Howie was an amazing friend to Janey.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the way he acts and if anyone honestly sat down with him and said "you're making me uncomfortable when you...." then I have no doubt in my mind he would lay off.

He was admirable in his devotion and loyalty AND the way that he remained in high spirits even when he KNEW that people were mocking him (Will, Boogie, James, etc).

Howie deserves better than the backdooring he received in this game, and the badmouthing he gets on this board from juvenilles who can't articulate their feelings on gameplay without resorting to personal insults and namecalling.

I would be honored to have a friend like that.

I think Howie needs some professional help with his emotional outburst. I don't think he could control himself, even if you sat him down and talked to him.

Howie needs to learn some self control and how to let someone know you disagree with them instead of getting in their face or calling them names. That is very juvenille of Howie. If he doesn't want people reacting to his behavior in a negative way then he needs to learn how to behave better.

I think Howie needs some professional help with his emotional outburst. I don't think he could control himself, even if you sat him down and talked to him

Ummmm didn't he calm himself down?? He walked himself out the door, no one carried him. He conducted a completely normal, NOT heated interview with Julie Chen just seconds after walking out of the house. He was angry, big friggin deal. That was a completely rational response if you ask me!

"I don't think he could control himself, even if you sat him down and talked to him."

No one ever tried... except Janelle. And he never did anything crossing the line with her. So I would have to disagree.

:lol:

"instead of getting in their face or calling them names"

Right.. its much more healthy and mature to get on a messageboard and call them pedophiles... or transvestites... or say their mothers were ugly (as some did to Boogie simply because they didn't like him) or any of the other deplorable things that have been said about houseguests by forumites who disagree with their gameplay.

I think people lose credibility on here when their arguments against a houseguest's game is "She has fake boobies" or "He's a bad dresser"....

Archived