Howie - Evicted Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, puleeze!

Howie Gordon is a loud, potty-mouthed bore! He was not cheated out of anything, in fact, I am surprised the other HGs endured him so long. He stayed as long as he did because he was not a threat and he was riding on Janelle's coattails. He is not "entertaining" and he doesn't deserve any money. I'd rather give my spare cash to a worthy charitable cause. :rolleyes:

Howie will make approximately $60,000 for 12 weeks so he's not exactly doing badly!

And by the way, the comparison to Rupert of Survivor is ridiculous. Rupert was a hardworking, very competitve player with a very kind heart and a great sense of humor. He played the game well and he played the game hard and he was voted out because he was a major threat. JMHO.

Not this crap again, this started last year by several Kaysar fans about donating money because they were robbed.......Now I know why their ego is so big!!

You in your thirties dude, maybe you should avoid Reality TV ...can't see you making a living off of it :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not happy with Howie either, he acted like a jerk. But still, atleast he says stuff to peoples face, Booger just trashes you behind your back when you can't stand up for yourself. But yeah, I'm still a little ashamed to be a Howie fan, I know he's an emotional player and all, but he took it too far.

I really feel badly for both George and Marcellas. Howie personally insulted and humiliated both of them. I think we've seen Howie's true colors this season. Howie acted like a jealous fool when Will was getting all the attention in the BB house, and tonight we saw the way he treated both Marcellas and George in the sequester house. There's simply no excuse for his actions. Shame!

"If I had a dog who acted like Howie he would be put down"--Nebartist

:lol:

I too am VERY disappointed in Howie. Here I thought he would have been over it by now and would greet George with open arms and be forgiving. I was dead wrong. I used to be a Howie fan, he always made me laugh and I didn't mind his busto routine one bit since I disliked april and her crew. But after tonight, I dislike him. I am ashamed of him and embarrassed for him. He has no right talking to George that way, it could have given him a heart attack or something :(. My mom is around George's age and if anyone talked to her that way, they'd be dead. end of discussion. I wonder if Howie will have a negative backlash when he gets back out into the world. I don't think he'll be selling very many light sabers now (if he ever did at all).

Sorry Howie, but you lost a fan here. :(

Whether it was for the camera or not, his behavior in sequester is extremely juvenile. It's hard to fathom that man is approaching 40 yrs old. He has some serious issues and proved tonight that he has no business being on a reality show.

Archived