Howie - Evicted Week 7

CeCiMom

I find it hard to believe any intelligent person who's ever watched Howie for more than 15 minutes wouldn't think he wasn't a bit off in the head.

While I'm sure he had his um...nice moments,he was primarily BIZARRE!Childlike,clingy,explosive,dazed,dumb and seemed completely oblivious to right or wrong.And no,I don't think editing portrayed that...I've watched him live.

He needs his mommy & help...not a reality show.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: of course howie is NOT right in the head! that is why people end up liking him.

i figure.. how could i dislike someone when clearly its not their fault that they have 1/2 a brain. and i find him funny (most of the time). and he is a loyal friend.

for that, i can put up with his "off" moments.

I really don't like Boogie but am reserving my opinions on his behavior until I see the show or a video. From what I gathered from watching the feeds last night, he talked a lot of sh$t after Howie left and the door closed. :D

Did we ever find out why George went back on his word to Howie and Janelle? All this time, George would never divulge his vote or what he was thinking. He suddenly makes a deal with Howie and Janelle, goes back on his word and blindsides Howie. I'd be upset myself. I thought George had integrity. Looks like that is something in short supply in the BB house. :angry:

If you were Erika which would YOU be more offended by,..Howie making a rhyme that said Chicken George got Chicken sores after going down on you,and then saying "Just kidding,..you're cute Erika!"..or believeing for 6 months that you have not only an alliance but a RELATIONSHIP, whatever the extent of that may be, and finding out the guy who you were physically intimate with, put all your faith in as a potential boyfriend and final 3 alliance had been badmouthing you, and had you as part of a dupe called "Operation Double Date" and who was telling his best friend that you were going next week?

My money is on her forgiving Howie for being who he always is and makign rude comments he doesn't mean than on the scumbag who had his hands all over her at her most vulnerable time in her life(right after Josh dumping her after 5 yrs) especially when she hears the comment from one of the broadcast shows where Mike talks about how Diane is his potential Showmance in the DR!

Boogie is a piece of garbage. Howie never pretneds to be anything more than what he is.

Trust me, Howie will pale in comparision to what Erika will think when she finds otu about Boogie,..adn she will,..all of it!

Integrity in the BB game is a trait belonging to those whom don't want to win.

Dumbed down version for those who are confused:

Intergrity in the BB game is for LOSERS.

I'm not confused at all. I see what's going on but I still think if you give someone your word, you should keep it. It wasn't Howie and Janelle's idea, it was George's.

There are some things about the human psyche that need to be kept intact whether it's real life or a reality show game. It's what makes a person accountable for their actions. What these players have forgotten is that how they act IN the game is going to affect who votes for them in the end. What was that saying Boogie won? You reap what you sow? Maybe a premonition of the future?

That's a good point...George never did divulge who he would vote for and then the first time he opens his mouth and tells one of the houseguests who he is voting for it turns out to be a lie. There is alot to be said for that. He should have followed his own rules and he would be more respected for that.

In BB I think trying to be 100% true to anyone else other than to yourself is suicide.

Sometimes you keep your word.Sometimes not.

It's not a game for wishy washy people who ride in on white horses.

You do what you gotta do.

I'd tell friends & family before I went in that my goals the money(duh) & if they can't stomach what I'll be doing in there...DON'T WATCH! B) As for the other HG's-they'd better be wearing hardhats because I'd be using their heads as stepping stones to the top!LOL

Catwishes: It's easy to talk good game when you are on the outside looking in.

And what are you doing Katmandu? I haven't seen your name on the credits. I'm offering my opinion as is everyone else.

Even Boogie has said that George has done so much damage, it'll take them 2 weeks to straighten it out. And if you were to read what I said, I questioned on how it will affect their votes from the jury.

But I, personally, am not a wishy-washy person. If I give you my word, you can take it to the bank. It all comes back to what type person you are or want to be. Some of you haven't had enough life experiences to make any judgements about any one on this board. Fresh off the tit with milk still on your breath.

This game is not like any past season BB to me. This game is who can deceive and lie the best. Acquaint this game as the most ruthless in BB history.

And what are you doing Katmandu? I haven't seen your name on the credits. I'm offering my opinion as is everyone else.

I'm eating a giant bowl of hashbrowns actually. I'd offer you some, but your mouth is rather busy being defensive.

If and I mean IF because we haven't seen it, Howie did react like this then this will show just how immature he really is. I mean he has already proven it to me by doing the jedi garbage and celebrating everything Jani says but this would be the cherry on top.

I come here for the spoilers all the time, but I was wondering why this thread wasn't noted as a spoiler and gives out the 'spoiler' info in the thread title? The show hasn't even aired yet. The folks who come here and avoid the spoiler topics now have this one staring them in the face.

I think during the height of BB it's really hard to constantly label threads as spoilers. If you are coming to Morty's to catch up and get the most current information on the HG, you almost have to treat every thread as a potential spoiler. I have the feeds and know most of the time what is going on so it doesn't matter to me - I'll watch the show anyway.

I've always thought it was odd to come to a message board to talk about BB and expect that you will not see spoilers. I wouldn't come here if I didn't want to know what was going on. Maybe that's just me, but I just couldn't imagine being able to read/post here and NOT get wind of the spoilers. :huh:

This game is alot like survivor, you can only try to keep your word but eventually you are going to have to break it. This is what alot of people have trouble understanding, This is not an honest game and people will lie and backstab to get to the end. You have to if you want to win, some are just better at it than others.

Archived