Howie - Evicted Week 7

CeCiMom

As a player Howie really sucks. Physically he's awkward and uncoordinated and mentally he's probably the most astute HG when it comes to BB facts and possible HOH questions. However the guys a choke artist. He suffers from performance anxiety bad. If he wins an HOH it'll be outta sheer luck imo.

His Hurricane stuff never bothered me since April deserved it. This year he won't do it because he knows better than to mess with some of those other HG. He's a good loyal ally to Janie and his Jedi Drilling is probably the reason for her HOH successes.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point. Howie does an excellent job of realizing potential HOH questions and studying on them with Janelle. Although he may perform a choke job each HOH, his studying with Janelle is probably at least part of the reason she does so well in the trivia challenges.

Howie can choke on a rock for all I care. He sits up in the DR calling Marci a Fairy. Then Laughs about some woman saying to him about him being evicted "well at least the F#%^ot didn't get you out" then says "love you beau beau" then laughs about the woman again and repeats what she said..

What a Jerk..

Where in my post did i say Howie gets a free pass????????? Please, kindly take that chip off your shoulder and quit jumping to conclusions...I don't have a homophobic bone in my body...being against gays is as ignorant as being against people born with blue eyes...it's not a choice! :angry:

if howie was homophobic i dont think he would be kissing marcellas on the cheek and/or having anything to do with him (or beau from last year)

i think there have been worst things said in the house than someone calling marcellas a fairy.. hmmmm like marcellas calling janelle every name in the book... but i guess that is ok. :rolleyes:

Um,I really don't care for Howie one way or another.Obviously he needs his hand held & his mouth runs away.

But is it much worse than when Marcellas called Will & Boogie gayer than him?Or Marcellas b!tching about cleaning up after 'white folk'?I think NOT! <_< And he's made other similar comments concerning sexuality & race.Seems to me they all have that ability.Not just Howie.

Well Fizzle I guess if it is ok for Janelle to call people names then is should be ok for them to call her names. ~ orion

well orion i guess that since it happens, it is ok. :rolleyes:

people act like calling someone a fairy is so "horrible". :rolleyes: i think there have been worse things said about any of them by one another. weither its janelle they are talking about or anyone else.

if we are going to start racking up points on who has said mean things about someone, there are more people ahead of howie in that department.... including marcellas.

Archived