Howie - Evicted Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wash ur face!!!!! :::::::in bb stern voice::::::::: STOP THAT!

:lol:

as far as his hair color and mustache.... its horrible! i hope he fixes it soon. i wish i was in that house so I could fix it for him. the others in the house are telling him he looks good... meanies :angry:

I'm so sad!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(

Little did Howie know that he was speaking the truth last night when he said as Marci was walking out the door "See you next week".

I'm gonna miss him & his "Thanks Julie". I'd always LMAO when he'd so that!!!! Too Cute!!

LUV YA HOWIE!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Okay...I'm flipflopping, but I feel bad Howie was nominated. I guess it is because he was kind to CG when no one else was-the guy is not a threat at all to anyone. CG is a fool for his nom...I hate it when these people just can't think for themselves and look to stronger players for advice. If Howie goes this week then I hope CG's ass is out of the henhouse next week.

Janie's crying right now. But I bet she comes out with fire in her eyes. She won't stay down long. She avenged Kayser, and she'll make somebody pay for this, too. Since she has nobody left in the house, I think she'll take down Chilltown next week if she gets HOH. The Coup will be out of play then.

Janie should be next.........she's crying because her brain just registered the thought (finally) that everyone was against them and she's left alone in the house.

They should have named it "Mall Stars" the best these people could do it make an appearance at their local shopping centers.

I cried after reading Howie was evicted. I'm so sad for Janie. George went to the dark side of the force.

Seriously, you cried? It is just a TV show.

George played smart. He may have won some respect from CT and the floaters. That could keep him immune this week and possibly more.

Archived