Janelle & James

billw84

Whats your opinion on Janelle & James?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion on Janelle currently?

• Loved her since here BB6 days and still do
    • Disliked her since here BB6 days and still do
    • Loved her in BB6 dislike her now in BB7
    • Liked her only in BB7 since the beginning
    • Like her after this week because she played for herself
  2. 2. What is your opinion on James currently

• Liked him since BB6 and still do
    • Hated him since BB6 and still do
    • Liked him in BB6 hate him in BB7
    • Loved him only in BB7 since the beginning
    • Hate him after this week because he was very hypocritical

like the new james

janelle respect her comp skills but her strategy sucks

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always loved Janelle, always will.

I didn't like James last season, but he was my pick to win this year. Now, I'm not so sure. I think he's revealing too much of himself too soon. He's letting his impression of how the game should be played a ffect him. No doubt he's p*ssed at Jan, and rightfully so, but by the same token, these are ppl who said they'd take you along for the ride...use eachother. Yes, he'd probably be the first of the 4 to go if they even made it that far, but James was smart enough to know that this isn't likely, thus securing himself another alliance. Why commit to one side so soon when playing them both is working for you?

still love janie, still hate james. atleast janie acts guilty and acknowledges that she has messed up as hoh. knows she let ppl down. as for james, he makes excuses for himself, lies, blames, doesn't own up. janie owns up, james doesn't. james is an emotional spazz; maybe he should hook up with marcellas.

Guest jordansmom

Love is too strong for me.. I liked Janey last year not so much this year

My feelings for James are like a rollcoaster. :)

Loved Janelle last year and still do. Am glad she made a decision for herself because that is exactly what Kayser and James did, so for James to go off about her betraying the alliance it's BS. At least she asked for protection for her alliance and not just herself.

Love is too strong for me.. I liked Janey last year not so much this year

My feelings for James are like a rollcoaster.

Same here. She is just making some stupid deals with CT. I don't know how she thinks they will really keep her safe. They know she is a big threat so they will get rid of her the first chance they get!!! I go back and forth on James. I can see why he is mad becuase there were other people he wanted to get rid of when he was HOH but he went with the alliance. But I know he was looking for an out from the SOV's and now he's going to use this as his chance to break away. I thought it was hilarious when Howie called out Janie when they were talking about who she didn't want to win POV.

I liked Janelle last year (as another poster said, love is too strong a word). I like her skills and the jury is still out on her strategies this year. If it works, great! But if she gets burned then they suck :lol:

As far as James, I've never liked or disliked him. He's between a rock and a hard place with his Sov alliance. Even though he tries to appear aloof, this kid is an emotional player and that never fares too well in this game.

I was rooting for Diane, but she just hasn't been playing the game this time around - seems like it's been all about the 'sovs', 'Chilltown' and the occasional 'floater'.

So not really a Janelle fan at heart, but I am rooting for her in the thing she's got going against James (dislike him VERY strongly after this week!!!!! <_< )

I really liked Janie last year, hate her this year. She has a big ego, she is annoying, and makes bad decissions. I didn't care for James last year. I love him this year. He plays the game smart, he is a good player, he was trying to be loyal to the Sov's even after what they did to him last year. I think he will do even better in the game once a few other Sov's are taken out. I think he would work great with Danielle!

I've always liked Janelle.

Last year I liked James, this year I don't. And I don't think it's me, and I don't think it's about the fact that he left the sixers. He has changed. There seems to be a rage in him this year that he didn't have last year. Something doesn't go his way and he just explodes {Chicken George's veto win, Janelle's replacement nomination}. He starts calling people obscebe stuff and just throws a tantrum. Something's happened to him.

Archived