Janelle & James

billw84

Whats your opinion on Janelle & James?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion on Janelle currently?

• Loved her since here BB6 days and still do
    • Disliked her since here BB6 days and still do
    • Loved her in BB6 dislike her now in BB7
    • Liked her only in BB7 since the beginning
    • Like her after this week because she played for herself
  2. 2. What is your opinion on James currently

• Liked him since BB6 and still do
    • Hated him since BB6 and still do
    • Liked him in BB6 hate him in BB7
    • Loved him only in BB7 since the beginning
    • Hate him after this week because he was very hypocritical

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's kind of funny. The four are the only ones to not know about it it seems. Danielle came close to telling them yesterday but tried to get them to find out themselves by talking to each of them but I don't think they did. They are blind right now to Nakomis and it may cost them.

it sounds like there is a house plan to get rid of kaysar, because his nominations angered everyone. james isn't planning on turning on janelle, because kaysar does need to go for the betterment of the team. janelle though, once away from kaysar's influence will have a good chance to play a realy good game. especially, if she has someone to talk some sense into her, once kaysar leaves.

plus, janelle played the best game, when she was seaking revenge. i hope james just sees this and getting rid of kaysar not to hurt the team anymore. i also hope he isn't the one that nominates kaysar.

dude, open your eyes. James is in alliance with Will, Boogie, Diane, Marcellas and Danielle. They want to get rid of both Kaysar and Janelle.

James is NOT part of the alliance and neither is Danielle. When Lisa was on JU she said that there was a BB6er in the alliance with Will, Boogie, Diane and Marcellus but that it was NOT james and NOT kaysar... and she said it was a male so that only leaves Howie.... Danielle and James are probably in an alliance together but they arent apart of the W/B/D/M/H one...

i knew about the secret alliance with will/danielle/james. i also assumed he wanted kaysar gone, because it was hurting his chances to take over control of the way of the alliance, since it was making all these stupid decisions.

what i don't understand is, danielle told will that they needed to keep janelle. if he was planning on not having janelle to stay a while. she is a lot better competitor then kaysar. if she stays, she could win the next week's hoh, so he must want her around for a little while, why i don't know.

marcellas from my understanding, just wants some of the sovs gone, so he can form alliances with the rest. especially, since he keeps telling everyone that they need to keep janelle.

there must be some hidden reason i am not seeing, for all these people to still want janelle around, when she could easily win other hohs, unless they planned to keep her around for some unknown reason.

also, danielle whispered to james, do you want to keep jedi janie, and he said yes. so why keep a strong competitor in the game, unless he plans to keep her safe for a while, for some unkown reason.

from what I have gathered by watching the show and the live feeds is that there are two major alliances. The BB6 cast and Chill Town. Although Marcellus and Erika are pretending to be in with both, I think they have a plan for the final 4 to be Marcellas, Janelle, Erika, and Kayser. One night Erika asked Marcellas if they were going to break up the season 6 alliance. Marcellas said they had to, but he is keeping Janelle. Erika said she was keeping Kayser. Marcellas then said he didn't care about James or Howie. But who knows, with the whole Mr and Mrs Smith alliance (which is more confusing than anything, as the names keep changing) Chill Town alliance, and the BB6 alliance, it seems like everyone is in at least one!

You people need to get a grip with all of these secret alliances.

Repeat after me. THEY----DON'T----EXIST!

Maybe you'd like them to, but there's BB6, Chilltown, a bunch of floaters, and that's it.

I've heard of about 4 different alliances that James is supposed to be part of.

Not even the people that are supposedly IN them could keep them straight.

probably not, as the Marcellas being with Will and Boogie makes no sense, since he was pushing for Kayser to put them BOTH up.

maybe there was talk before they all went into the house, but we all know how things can change when the game starts. Also, Lisa was confusing in her chat, talking about everyone having a "replacement" or a "backup" in case someone else was evicted or didn't make it.

I don't think they exist either.

But I can't understand why Diane Marcellas Erika and Danielle don't form their own little alliance and keep each other safe as they can.

The others in the house all have that insurance with their own group. Why not them?

James is a very smart player by keeping janie he takes the heat off of himself, he can manipulate her to do his dirty work. By keeping her around she keeps a bullseye on her back and keeps others safe. As usual James is thinking ahead of the game. I think when James needs to take over he will and perhaps he will allow Janie to make all the bold moves so if they make it to the end, he can win.

James may be smarter than people think. He is keeping himself from being a target so far. He's automatically associated with the BB6 alliance but i doubt that he's completely faithful to that alliance. He knows they will turn on him as soon as they don't need him anymore. They know he'll do the same. James' best bet is to stick with CT (secretely of course) and Danielle. I think he could go far in this game.

Just thought I might put this theory to rest juuuuust a little from what I know.......I REALLY REALLY don't think James is in a secret alliance. Atleast not coming into the house. Now I'm not saying he won't side with Danielle or someone else while he is in the house, but if he is part of a Mr. and Mrs. Smith plan then he fooled ALLLLL his friends inside and outside the BB house. I don't want to give him that much credit :D .

GO JAMES!

haha fizzle :lol:

personally, I think now that the HGs are in the house, they do and say things to everyone as the need arises... if the moment is right to make a statement to insinuate an alliance with someone, then sure... often these comments give the impression an alliance already existed... or other HGs here/assume things and come to their own conclusions about the others

but that's the beauty of the game... watching them strategize, plot, mis-quote and jump to conclusions... hmmm, sounds like a lot of offices and schools I've attended! :blink::lol:

I think that James is loyal to the BB6ers, but he's gathering information at the same time, and to do that he needs to circulate. Last year he had Ivette, this year he has Danielle. He's a smart guy. but he's pretty much protected now, and I think he likes it that way.

As for Lisa "exposing" some alliance, well, she was a rejected All-Star. Think she believes she deserves to be there more than other people? I'd feel that way if I were her-----she is, after all , a former winner, and only Will can say that. She could easily have an agenda.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok folks give me your opinion on Janelle and James. They have been the center of some fricition this week. I think everyone has opinion. It seems like alot of peoples opinions have changed after this week so let me know what you think. Currently I dislike James especially after this week because he was very hypocrtical this week. I seem to remember him saying BB aint a team sport. As far as Janie goes im sure you already know I really actually kind of like her now she gained alot of my respect this week at least. I still hope they are both probablly sent packing sooner then later but I have to admit for the moment Janie has gone from the bottom of my BB6 totem pool to the top of it with Tuesdays show and this week alone. Pretty amazing what a week can do.

Archived