I'm convinced, BB6 screwed this all up

Anjel

Ok, so CG won POV. So they're too scared to go after CT, they want floater instead so they can strike a deal with CT...have hey not noticed that no one has brought up Diane to go home? Yet they haven't included her in their allianca either. She is one that is "floating" on THEIR side, instead they are convincing the svo's to put up one of THEIR floaters. They've forgotton how CT worked to keep Diane inthat house.

They could say "fine, we'll keep you threee (jase, will & boogie) safe, and you can work with us....but we're putting up diane & voting her out.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it seems as if james is seeing the light and putting up a ct member, most likely boogie. maybe he isn't as stupid as we thought...we shall see. if james puts up a ct memeber, this will be the second time i cheered for him, the first time when he won hoh. i never thought i would hear myself say that. cheering for james would have NEVER happened last year.

Once BB6 wins, everyone retreats to the HOH room for the whole week. Kaysar had some balls last week but this week is the same.

If Georgie won HOH, would he have a room full of people all the time?

7:15 EST Janie, Dani, Erika in BY. Janie tells them they decided to put up CT, and that it was Jase. Janie asked who they would vote for then FOTH! Now, Janie, Howie, Kaysar in Kitchen eating pasta, discussing further, who knows things can change...guess we'll see.

S6 was stupid when they got on this "floater" kick. Why get rid of someone who you know 98% of the time you can beat and not someone who you know is throwingthe competition. I don't care if James puts upthe devil himself, they need to vote out Will. Without Will, CT has ZERO, NADA, NOTHING in the brains department.

I hope James calls out Kaysar and puts up Booger, that way at least one of CT's leaders will go. But if he puts up Marci or Erika, I think I'm going to barf.

I think I knew that George was really playing the game when during the nom ceremony he cut James off by saying, "So you went fot the most strategic player?!?" and then cackled. GO GEORGE!!!

THEY ARE STUPID ...they are going to put up Jase.....

Ok I need to know maybe I will start a poll to see if the Sovs are still Ameria's sweet hearts..because in my opinion....THEY JUST PLAIN SUCK!!!!

No they are just conquering because of the dominance in HOH comps...but if someone else other then them win especially during sequester time ...the SOVs will go up... and they already said they cant have a dominance in the Jury so hopefully sooner..

This kind of reminds me when others got cocky with their allinances in the begining and then soon they came to their demise..I think BB is building them up to set for a fall...It would make good TV U know they will have their hands in it...Look at past comerial...

Guest StarBaby

I don't think it's stupid to put up Jase. He is the "third" of CT, he is the other half of Mr. & Mrs Smith (arguably), and he is GOOD at comps. If BB pulls out an endurance comp, Jase is a huge threat! Does anyone really think Boogie is a threat in comps? As much as I would like to see Boogie out (because he is totally obnoxious and it would really make Will crazy if Boogie goes), I don't see evicting Jase as a bad move at all.

For the Marcy haters, do you really see Marcy as a threat right now to do anything? NO! I don't think he could win an HOH or Veto unless he had an awful lot of help. And if he did happen to get HOH would he put up a SOV? Not at this point, IMO.

What's stupid is Kaysar did EXACTLY what CT wanted. Remember, it was WILL who made the deal w/kaysar -put up two floaters and you'll be safe another week.

That is not how that situation played out at all. Kaysar went to CT and asked to talk to them, they didn't come to him. It was Kaysar's suggestion that BB6 and CT have an "understanding" (NOT alliance), that if CT didn't go up that week, CT would also go after the floaters if they won HOH. It was Kaysar's idea, not CT. It was just a mutual agreement, no actual promises of safety were promised to either side. As a matter of fact, Kaysar went out of his way to say that this is NOT an alliance or promise or anything, just an understanding.

i mean three weeks in power and none of chill town has left yet. is this not the dumbest alliance in bb history? i see they havent learn from the roasting last season. never make deals with your enemies. to the fans that voted for them back in do all of us in america a favor and stop watching bb :D . i hope chill town is as nice to them as they were to them

honestly i dont know. i just got up :P

i think they are doing a smart thing. putting up either boogie or jase is the way to go. you cant trust anyone in that house, but boogie and jase were all giddy with glee thinking that the bb6ers were falling for their crap.

marcellas is getting on everyones nerves, so to he really isnt such a threat to the bb6ers. any of the floaters can be taken out at any time.. its CT that need to be taken out now.

and finally howie showed some brains!!! yeahhhh howie!

The sixers are about my favorite people in the house, but they are like the gang that couldn't shoot straight. Howie, Kayser, and James have an astounding history of boneheaded decisions. Last night they came so close to falling for Chilltown's scheme to keep their alliance of three intact another week that it was scary.

And guess who was the voice of reason? Howie. That tells you all you need to know. Last year Janelle was the only solid thinker in the group. This year it's her and Howie.

To think that they almost fell for "let's not take out one of the people that's coming after us, instead let's take out one of the people who is on our side and call him a floater", is scary.

Or maybe the game is just a lot easier watching it from the comfort of our living rooms than it is being there.

I think S6 won't take out the big players (CT) because they think it will put a bigger target on them, but they are already the biggest target in the house, and what gets me, is they seem to know that.. so why not just do what they need to do and not worry about it?

Archived