I'm convinced, BB6 screwed this all up

Anjel

Jase wins competitions and is admittedly targeting Janelle he needs to go.

Although I am so over Will and wish he would go.

But strategically they need to separate Will and Mike because they are strong together.

If Jase is left with Mike not so much.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James is the biggest idiot of them all.

Marcellas will only be loyal to Janie, not him and not howie if faced with a choice between the two. Where as CT would be an alternate alliance if BB6 tried to toss him out of their alliance for disloyalty.

But if he's kicking out the CT alliance and weakening them, and the sixers kick him out which lets face it THEY WILL. He isn't going to have anyone AGAIN who can protect him but himself.

By putting up CT, he is putting up people who would vote for him.

He is as bad as kaysar targeting Nak and Diane, when there were so many other players out there who posed more threat than those two girls did.

The sixers are not playing smart at all.

Actually, it doesn't matter which one they get rid of. With either one of them gone, it brings down the number of people gunning for them to two and a half. {haven't really decided about Diane yet}. Jase was the logical one to go because he's the most capable of winning HOH. So regardless of which one goes home, the original sov. 4 don't have to win HOH next week. They just have to hope that Will, Boogie, and maybe Diane DON'T win HOH.

We don't even know if Will is capable of winning an HOH -- and that's assuming he's going to actually try. Boogie is also a question mark. Does Boogie have the ability to do anything other than rap? We just don't know.

lol . . . that's what I was thinking too :lol:

Every hoh seems to have been crucial, but it's kinda seeming now like next week will be the turning point because it's do or die for the non-sovs in the house. With 2 weeks left until sequester, if the non-sovs don't manage to get rid of at least 1 or 2 of the sovs they're chances of winning even if they make it to the final two are almost nil, eh?

So maybe Diane, Boogie, Danielle, Will/Jase have nothing to lose and everything to gain by going balls to the walls this week and the next, especially Will, Boogie and Danielle because they don't really care about making sequester (?) And Diane seems like she'd be willing to take the risk that sovs won't win 2 weeks in a row . . . on the other hand the sovs are so good at winning comps, even with the rest of the players giving 100% maybe that's not going to be good enough, eh?

I wonder who the floaters would nominate if they won hoh . . . :huh:

And I wonder who the producers would prefer to win and if that's going to affect the outcome . . .

I originally thought there was a method to all this madness. But like John Kerry's supposed "strategy" to ignore the swift boat attacks, BB6's gameplay seems to mirror the same failed strategy. While these folks won three straight HOHes and wasted them on getting out floaters, the ones they have a pact with are agreesivly working on getting them out.

Absolutely foolish and they are damn stupid for not working the block to get some deals/votes. Will and Boogie already have that knife planted firmly in BB6's back. That is not speling thorough dramatic irony. This certainly is not Oedipus killing his father and marrying his mother as the prophecy fortold.

This is just damn foolish strategy coupled with god awful gameplay. Why did Kaysar hand in and remove himself from playing for Veto next week? Diane and many others are clearly after him. Not to mention their biggest problem has been securing George's vote.

This reminds me of Maggie from last year in regards to how Will and Boogie are running the house. Come to think of it I would rather have seen Jun and Alison team up again in this house that suffer this stupidity. Had Kaysar and James just stayed home we never would have realized how foolish they really were. I would have just suspected it.

Whoddathunk that the one of this group playing the smartest would be Howie. Then again, his obsession with George and Nakomis would have made him a dissapointing HOH.

BB6 is all over the map. James blew a great opportunity to weaken CT by nominating Boogie. Jase is certainly not the brains behind that outfit.

I would just like to say thank you for yet ANOTHER thread made up just for the sake of Season 6 and their so called "stupidity". You will receive your parting gift in the mail in 10-12 business days! Thank you for playing and good bye!

I don't even have the will to argue with you about it, but there are about 10 other threads that you can read about this very same subject!

Quote Squirrel:

"Diane should have been out last week. Chill town should be ousted this week but James is just in love with Will. (mr & mrs Smith?)"

I think you're on to something......... :)

P.S. Quote: "Their so called stupidity" - unfortunately Janelle is the only one with a brain out of the bunch and is actually spending her time in the BB house to win a prize.

Maybe I just don't understand this freakin game! Wasn't James primary goal in this game to get rid of Will er Boggie?! I understand it's a crap shoot either way....trusting Jase or trusting CT...but haven't we learned that DR WILL is NOT to be trusted under ANY circumstances???!!!

Is keeping him in the house an ego thing?...does James and Kaysar want to prove how smart they are and outplay Will? If thas the case they're way outta their league.....becuz WILL IS EXEMPT FROM PARANOIA and IMMUNE FROM INTEGRITY IN THIS GAME!!!!! The same paranoia that James feeds on and will yet feed on come next week... the same integrity that Kay holds so dearly and believes exists in this game.

Some body please give me some insight into this BB6 strategy...I love these guys...but have we given them too much credit for being able to really excel in this game????? :unsure:

i might be wrong, but before erika interrupted there was a converstation between howie/james, acting like if a bb6er gets hoh this week, they need to go after chilltown. they just decided to put jase up, because they thought he was better at the competitions then chilltown.

i do agree, they should have taken out dr. will, once jase agreed not to target bb6 until after sequester. the way jase was talking, like he would have honored the deal.

they did have legitimate reasons though to put jase up and vote him out. he was the unofficial third member of chilltown. he is great in comps, and there will be an endurance one coming up soon.

boogie/will have already told each other, that they have no desire to try to win any endurance comps. jase, on the other hand would have.

hopefully, howie gets hoh, and chilltown goes up.

i dont get it either cindyannie. specially boogie. he has no mind of his own.

i will say that it is good gameplay for will to keep saying "vote me out, nominate me," and all that. so the other players will think they are gonna screw with his plans of leaving by keeping him. that is his only gameplay though and it will catch up to him.

as much as i want howie to win hoh, i am afraid he will let the bad guys influence him like last year. lol so i guess i will be rooting for kaysar or janie tonight more.

Archived