I'm convinced, BB6 screwed this all up

Anjel

<Casper_Sabe I agree they are stupid. They are stupid if they keep marcellas.>

I have to agree!!

I can't believe they are going to nom Jase!! :angry:

Marcellas is soooooo playing them. Not that Jase isn't, but at least hes not hidng it.

One thing I do find ironic is that Janey doll was pretty much considering going against her word of protection to Marci by even discussing the possibilty of nominating him.

I just KNEW she wouldn't keep her word.

Ugh. pleeeeease let someone other than S6 get HOH this week!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for the good of allstar bb someone other than sov needs to win hoh. but if the comps stays Q & A sov will win again

everyone in the house is against the bb6ers. so targeting anyone outside of the bb6ers is good. right now they SHOULD be going after will, jase, and boogie because those are the people that WILL nominate them if they should win hoh. marcellas, danielle, and erika would rather someone else be hoh and put the bb6ers up so they dont have to.

marcellas is on everyones nerves the way he is acting, so keeping him is a good thing.. maybe he will be put up by someone else, so why should the bb6ers do it now?

They would have to be idiots to put up Marcellas!!!!!!!!!!

Just the fact that it was CT's plan should tell anybody with a brain that if they keep Jase, Will, and Boogie and one of them gets HOH next week, the deal would be broken and a Sov6 would go on the block. Just like the deal Howie made last year with Maggie to put up James and Sara......then the next week Kayser ended up going home again.

ANYONE who would put out the person their BIGGEST THREAT (CT) wants out would be a moron.

GO SOV6!!!!! Glad you learned a lesson after your idiot moves last season.

DUMB??????????????

Let's see they got rid of:

1) Alison ------ BIGGEST threat to them in the house and MAJOR manipulator.

2) Nakomis ----- Yes, that was an accident....

.............but Nakomis was a formidable threat and once Jase is GONE...........Diane will have no choice but to stay on the good side of Sov6 or she won't make sequester which is HIGH on her proiority list.

3) Jase ----- going this week. BIGGEST threat for BEATING them in an HOH competition.

...............CG was their ONLY dumb move and BB's POV comp fixed that....even if the Sov6 are pissed about it now, it was the best thing that could have happened for them. CT will now be down to it's 2 weakest members.

4) They didn't fall for CT's scheme to get them to kick out Marcellus. That would have turned the rest of the floaters against them because then they would be wondering if they were next.

Sounds pretty SMART to me.

One thing I do find ironic is that Janey doll was pretty much considering going against her word of protection to Marci by even discussing the possibilty of nominating him.

I don't think that Janie is going against her word to Marcellas. James would be the one nominating him, not her. And her promise was that she would vote for him to stay if he was up against one of the Sov4, which he would not be in the case.

I do agree that they are over-thinking every decision. I guess they are concerned about making the same mistakes that they made last year instead of just playing the game the way it should be played.

I would love to see Jase out the door. He was one of the ones that I did NOT want back in the house to start with...

I don't understand why everyone is going off on the bb6 alliance, they keep winning HOH, and none of the HOH comps have been geared to have one of them win, so they won fair, I wouldn't be complaining if one of my least favorite people got HOH, i might not like it, but I wouldn't be sitting here saying that I hate them and that they are stupid obviously they are good at the game, and they have to be, or they're out, AMERICA put BB6 in, so we really can't complain, I say good for whoever wins the competitions, this is just a reality show guys, have fun with it, don't get so mad that you don't even ENJOY the show anymore.

My heart is broken reading that news...( BBAS officially sucks for me now.....

sorry to hear that

Thank you, elisabeth-----finally a voice of reason is heard. I'll be fine when one of the sixers goes home. I like the sixers, but if they're beaten, and beaten fairly, it will suck, but I won't be able to complain.

And whoever said that they tend to make mistakes by over-thinking and overanalyzing everything, that, I think, was absolutely correct. If I have to watch Kayser agonizing over every little decision much more my head is going to explode. The game is simple: if you don't take them out first, they'll take you out. That should be the only thing that any of them has to think about, sixer or non-sixer.

If they were really smart they would get rid of Danni... She IS the devil... I like James but he is a fool to trust her...

She is the one in the background stirring everything up... She is the one who started pushing for Marcy to go.... Mind you I would not have a problem with that... But not just yet..

my thoughts also... they are behaving just like they complained about the NH last season... Janelle made the comment once again last night... "we've become the Nerd Herd!" :lol:

They may have fixed it so the women wouldn't play seeming as how none of them would have shaved thier heads amking the comp BORING!!. But, saying that the Veto comp was fixed so George would win is like saying last year's HoH comp -in-the-box was rigged so Jennifer would win. Face it Kaysar fans...he's WEAK!! When you're playing for the POV, why put down a week of slop when your playing against someone who has nothing to lose?? If Kaysar really wanted to win, he would have gone all out like George. But he DIDN'T.

By getting rid of Jase and keeping Will, the S6ers would prove how retardedly stupid they ALL are. Will is an original member of Chilltown...Jase is a cling-on. Just last week, wasn't Jase a floater? Come on...get rid of Will, now.

What happens when S6 gets rid of all of the "floaters"? We'll find out that Will is actually athletic and Booger can count. Low and behold...guess who will be HoH "when it really matters"???

Archived