Janelle

Jem

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha I had no idea she posed for Playboy! I wonder how much money she got for that. She is my favorite, I hope she wins it. She plays the game hard and if she can manage to get to the end then she deserves it. MUCH more then Maggie and Ivette did last year YUCK!

I dont think shes an idiot at all, sure I want Will and Boogie out too, but like some have suggested she may have a little something with Will, also Ali was a threat, and an ugly one at that - its good shes gone (and sorry but skank and whore should be used for Ali), same with Diane, she is a threat, whats hard to understand about that?

Actually......NO......I have always loved Janie along with the rest of the Sov6. I am p*ssed right now that she has let Will Screw with her head and fallen for his lies that he will keep her safe.

I'm still holding out hope that she comes to her senses and puts him out this week.

I do NOT want her to go home and if Will or Booger get HOH next week, she WILL be going home.

I wish I could reach through the screen and knock some sense into her. Also, James and ALL the floaters will be after her next week if she keeps Will. So it will be the pretty much the whole house against her; and CT will NOT keep her safe.

I have been a Janie supporter and loved her last year. This year I was on her side until she started with her insecurities. Will so and so be mad at me? Does so and so hate me? I don't know what to do. I am so confused.

The deal with Will just makes me think she is nothing more then a dumb blonde. I hope she proves me wrong and has some plan but it is not looking good.

I think it was Starbaby that mentioned the "Svengali" like nature of Dr Will.

I also think that our "Dr Svengali" is weaving his magic, which will be difficult for most mere mortals to withstand, including Janelle. This quality also makes him good candidate for a cult leader

He's a master that's a given.

She is making dumb choices right now.

For herself, and her alliance.

I mean come on, Diane? Of all the HUGE threats in the house right now, she's scared of Diane who hasn't won a single compeition this season?

Guest StarBaby

So true, Flo (and yes it was me). If Will is going to be a cult leader, there had better be kool aid. Maybe someone could do that Kool Aid mug with Will's face on it (like they did for Janelle). But it had better be RED kool aid this time!

You know I was starting to worry about Janie until last night we saw her diary session saying she is playing w/ Will. Then this thought occurred to me. What if Janie is thinking that getting rid of the other women would be beneficial for her? I mean think about it, if you are the only chick-a-dee left in the house, then the men won't think of you as much of a threat. And/or she thinks men are easier to manipulate than the women. (I can't lie I would tend to agree with that. ;) )

....and maybe Will needs someone who can ACTUALLY win comps, because he THROWS them...uh, yeah..for a reason. My thought is Will is good at manipulation, which is an art by the way, but really sux at memory or physical comps. Maybe if he put some weights on that bar, :lol::lol: , he might be in better physical shape. But, other than that, I like Will!!!! Janie, Will needs you!!! B)

Will doesn't REALLY believe Janelle's all in love with him.It's just fun for him to toss that out there just like all of his other arrogant comments.He gets under ppls skin(as you can see by ppls irate comments here).

I think Janelle has a schoolyard crush on Will despite her saying she's just playing him.

If Will or Boogie got booted they'd shrug & move on.It obviously would bother Janelle & the others more(look at Jase's reaction).Because of this Will plays them like fiddles using their emotional weaknesses.Right now Janelle is like a blonde falling off the turnip truck.

(on a personal note:If I were J and planning to keep Will,I'd make a deal that he'd have to gimme a kiss to stay..at the very least ha ha ha ha)

Janelle is DONE.

If she survives this then she is the best player in bb history, but she won't & her days are numbered.

Good riddence. I used to be a Janie supporter but fair is fair.

Says she's playing Will but I think a part of her wants him. It's obvious she's trying to take out the girls. Yawn.

I don't think it is a bad error on Janelle in taking out Diane. I remember seeing her many times on the live feeds and on tv show that she was going to go after Janelle. Janelle probably can sense that. Reason affects James is because she is part of his new alliance I think Diane if she won, she would probaly nonimate Janelle/Howie. Janelle is a target since she walked in the house by everyone except her S6 alliance.

If she would have died her hair back to her natural color, I wonder how the house would have treated her then?

Archived