Janelle

Jem

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree on the threesome bubble bath. I was thinking that must have been a $500 bonus for each of them from the producers.

But... speaking of bubble baths -- I really think that Janelle and Dr. Will may have an 'agreement' at least.

Janie just seems so adamant that she's not going to put him up this week (see video for 3:00 am). And then there's this introduction of 'Mr. McDreamy' while in the HOH bathtub earlier in the evening -- that just sends shivers up my spine. And oddly enough, that sounds SO much like a Janie-Doll term for him.

I don't know ... it's either a bid for a showmance (good TV?) or something is really up in the strategy department between those two.

takes forever to load. and mostly spam

on 56k so i gave up.

So sorry uvp.. and to Flo.. I said sorry if this had already been posted.. I wasn't trying to start anything. This is why I should just stick to reading the posts. I just thought people would be interested in seeing the pics. Something else to talk about other than the game and how it is making people mad that Season 6 continues to dominate. Was trying to throw something lighter into the mix..

Thanks so much fizzle and ceeaura. I really was just trying to put something fun in the mix of all the nit picking that i read on the boards. And what do you know the nit picking started here too.. OH WELL!!! Glad someone is enjoying the pictures.. I know my husband will when he gets home.. :)

well, if you notice... some of the people that rag on someones thread... usually start dumb ones themselves. so they should mind their own threads and not worry bout this one. :lol:

Hehehe yep my hubby too will be getting an eyeful :P

But to make a comment about those pictures,she looks great if ya got it flaunt it,her butt just didn't look right though.I am not gonna study it to figure it out.Think its been airbrushed or something.Will let my hubby be the inspector :rolleyes: lol

Thanks guys for sticking up for me.. I also had not seen those pictures before either and I did a search on the boards before posting to make sure it hadn't been talked about. Once I saw it hadn't I posted... Well enjoy the pictures guys.. Glad I could bring some enjoyment to some of you.. And to the ones I didn't, well you can't please everyone. :)

Yes ceeaura she does look great.. Last season when I first saw Janelle I was like OH NO!!! another freaking good looking dumb blonde. But she totally turned my view on her around with her game play.. I totally judged the book by its cover and I get upset when people do that to me. She looks great and has brains. I too will let my hubby do the real inspecting of the pictures.. But hehehe I did notice that one of her ummm nips looks weird, like off to the side.. lol.. guess that is a side effect of the surgery hehehe..

yes i know that you don't like Janelle.. i read your posts lol.. but thanks for that.. like I said I did a search before I posted.. and nothing came up.. Anyway, i guess i am going to starting posting alot more now.

I remember last year there was a thread debating whether or not they were photoshopped. If anyone is good with photoshop {I suck} I imagine they can blow them up and see if the pixels line up.

Janelle at one point last year admitted that she had posed for Playboy, apparently for a special lingerie edition under the name "Elle Brenna". Then at some point I guess she retracted that, saying she didn't. If she did, I don't think it's something she is anxious to discuss.

And keep posting, tv junk-----some people are in a rather foul mood this morning to begin with. To find those threads you'd have to search the archives, I think

Didn't bother me any-----matter of fact, it kinda made my day. :D

all playboy photos are photoshop to get the desire perfect figure

Archived