Janelle

Jem

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol bbfan100, jennifer was there when april said that. at the time they all laughed at it, but the next day jenifer said she was mad at april for saying that. i dont believe she denied it.

Well, I don't think any of it's a big deal cause they're drinking lol.

But I don't know if Janelle has a bf or not. She has been saying that it's a guy in the Air Force and that they aren't really officially going out(or that she doesn't really call him her boyfriend). That's what she said the other day. But who cares.

Janelle hassling Will was a little comical but I agree it was probably a little too much. As far as Ericka, Boogie, and Janelle being in the bathtub together, don't think that's a big deal. I would do it, it's not like they're naked or anything.

edit: no, they didn't make out. Ericka licked whipped cream off of Janelle's neck and then Janelle did the same to her.

Also Janie isn't going to betray her alliance. Boogie whispered, "let's talk fake strategy" or something to that effect. Then they started bs'ing around. Just joking, nothing serious.

Because this is the beloved Janie, I'm sure you will all make excuses for her behavior. Anyone else that behaved like this would be roasted. Seems Janie can do no wrong.

Just a thought.

Who isn't Janelle dating?????

She said she was seeing some guy from the Air Force called ' Big Daddy"

There are rumors online that she is dating a Miami Dolphins QB

She stated at the end of her HOH blog: "To the guy I met at the airport on a way here, I think of you all the time."

She wants Will (mainly because he can do her plastic surgery for free).

Is Jase right for saying that she is a prostitute outside the house? You decide. Also, remember last year, she broke up on TV with her boyfriend for Michael, whom she didn't like outside the house!! WTF

Quote bigbrovaz: She wants Will (mainly because he can do her plastic surgery for free).

I do believe that Will is a dermatologist who does a little botox on the side...

but he may have good contacts for cheaper plastic surgery! :lol:

I do believe that Will is a dermatologist who does a little botox on the side... ~ quote

I think he also does lipo and laser vein removal (something Janelle wants to do, and she said on the feeds, she will have Will do it for free).

ummm still not a prostitute. untill she has sex for exchange of money.. ~ quote

money, car, diamonds, plastic surgery....what's the difference lol

Heeeeeello!

This is a game the last time I checked, When does flirting make you a Hore. If you got it flaunt it if you don't hang out with chicken george. Some of you people need to take a break the lines between reality and fantasy have been blurred and you're not thinking rationally and we are only 3 weeks into it. Did she make out w/ all the men in the house, no, she is no allison or the chick who had sex in the house, get over it and enjoy the season. Chat w/ u soon.

You got it wrong again chick, I don't really care who flirts. Flirting is not a devious act. It fun, it kills time and may be part of strategy as in allisons case. Once again its a game. I flirt all the time and if your attractive you probably do to, but there are probably not thousands of people around wacthing you on camera to scrutinize ur every move.

Archived