Howie

Jem

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote: "lol ginger.. imagine were you might end up going on that date!!!"

My imagination has no end.......................................... :D

Remember, Fizzle it was my question Julie asked Howie last year....I wish they would have said my name on TV. :angry:

I love Howie and think ppl here are far too caught up on the character he's been playing. Aside from all the sexual junk he goes on about, he actually seems like a really nice, genuine person. You can tell that it was killing him inside with the whole having to go along with his alliance to even put George on the block. He even said it in the DR how he was nice last year and got kicked out because of it. At the core, he does want to trust people, be nice to them, and see good things happen for them. When you strip away all the "boobie" talk and crap like that, when you look at how he responds to "heart to hearts", you can tell that he's a good person and any joking around he does is merely that.

I actually think that Howie has the best chance of winning BB7. We all know that the big players are gunning to get out the floaters and those who fly under the radar. The thing with Howie is that he's considered a real player because he's part of a big time alliance, but Howie hasn't won or performed well in a competition yet. Howie has flown under the radar, while still remaining a "big time player". The non-season-sixers will probably go after larger threats mentally and physically(in terms of comps) like Janelle, Kaysar, and James who are all cunning strategists and perform in competitions when they need to. Once the season six alliance is down to one or two players (if it ever gets that far), people will move onto other targets. They won't feel like finishing off all of the BB6ers, and Howie will be the one left standing. I think Howie will at least make it to the final 3 this time, if anything.

Agree, or disagree?

I have been very disappointed so far by Howies game. He's the only member of the BB6 alliance that hasn't won an HoH, and didn't go far in the competitions he's participated in so far. To be frank, he's been riding on the coattails of the other BB6ers. I like Howie, but I really want to see him step up his game. This is BB All Stars, and it's about time he plays like one.

I like Howie and I think he's trying to win. He's done as well as Will or Mike.

I also think Howie is kind of underrated in the strategizing dept. because of his goof up last year. He's actually been the voice of reason a few times. Like this last eviction it was him that said to go after chilltown and he's been saying it since week one. They don't always listen to him.

i think he is playing like an All Star (umm, whatever that means).......lets see, everyone discounts that he could ever win a competition, everyone likes him, i imagine if george is allowed to stay in the house he would definately be rallying for howie to win....i think he's playing ok

janelle (my fave) may have won HOH this week, but that's only good for this week.....everyone's so freaked by her ability to win competitions that they should have gotten Target to decorate her HOH room with those red and white bullseyes

It's just the way Howie is. It's his game. Everyone plays their own way, Howie just happens to be the "talkative" one. As for Howie and Janey as Final 2, that would great! I'd would looooove to see that. Of course, I'd vote for Howie, but would just as happy to see Janey win it too!

I have a question about Howie....He had a problem with his ear and he is very very loud when he talks..I was wondering if anyone knew ( Yana , fizzle Ginger, cajun, cherokee) if he is hard of hearing? I know I talk loud because of that reason... :P

Archived