Howie

Jem

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, Howie has a few moments here and there, not very many this season, though. But he's definitely been taking it too far.

I'm just hoping that, hopefully he's not like this out of the house, if he is it is absolutely no wonder why he's still single.

Liked Howie last year, a little amusing, BUT, this year he just needs to shut up!!! Can everyone not see that Will and Boogie are egging this on and I think these 2 have found the weapon of choice. Yes, Howie is a loaded gun. Sorry Howie, sometimes FAME doesn't wear on others very well and this fashion is choking the shiot out of you, dude!!!!!! HOWIE'S GOT TO GO, if not just to mess up Dr. Evil and Mr. Hyde!!!!!!!

:wacko:

If there is anyone in that house that is UNdeserving of Howie's brutal rage... it's Nakomis. That girl is odd... but simple and kind to people. Howie really turned my stomach when he went off on his rage towards her.... I really think he needs a good talking to by the producers. ( just my opinion)

ILoveKaysar Today, 03:09 AM

Thats why im choosing not to get the feeds this year...My homework would never be done and id fail out of college and have to become a stripper or something... *sigh*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's wrong with being a stripper? Seems like a noble profession. :D Back on topic... Howie does get annoying, and he does need new material. :rolleyes:

I too think Nakomis would be totally underserving of another Busto scenerio. Granted April drove me nutz but it got to be alittle too much after a while. Howie reminds me of the grade school bully, but needs to remember that there is always someone bigger and badder that can kick your butt.

He also is saying that if he gets nominated for personal reasons he will unlease his wrath. My bet is that if one of the girls nominates him, he will definately go after her stating that it is "personal". On the flip side, if a guy nominates him, he will view it as a "stratigical" move as he views himself as a threat in this game. ( I really don't think he has the courage to personally attack players like Will or Boogie and would back off and kiss some butt)

I think his overinflated head is a coverup for a very low self esteem. I also think he needs to keep in mind that this is a different group of people and his bully stradegy may just take the attention off the REAL players and hurt his alliance. This kind of behavior could just blow up in his face.

Just My Opinion

I didn't like Howie last year either, but I was on his side, because I really couldn't stand the Friendship. So I guess I tolerated him.

This year, there's really no reason to side with him on anything. There ARE way too many BB6ers in the house. Of course they want to break up that alliance. I don't get why anyone would be mad, or offended that someone would dare to speak of breaking them up. I mean, fight against it, and come up with a defense strategy, but don't get all snippy because people are actually thinking about what's best for them in the game. I't s making me not like any of those BB6ers. What did they think the other houseguests would do? And Howie? Well, I'm just tired of him. He's an idiot.

Awesome point Beanbag I agree with you that Howie will kiss ass big time if a guy nominates but if a women does he will get on like a fool. The should bring that crazy Justin in for 1 day just to beat his ass all over the back yard. What I find funny though is Kaysar is supposed to be such a sweetheart and mister nice guy why does he even associate himself with a tool like Howie. Was a sov fan last year but only one I want to see go far is James.

Ya know, I was thinking I was happy that Howie was in the house, but he is killing me now LOL. You can watch the live feed of the BY and Howie can be in the bathroom and you can STILL hear him! He is going to annoy people and get himself kicked outta there.

If I remember righr in Howie's plea to get back in the house he said he wanted to find a new Busto, to replace April right? So, is this how he treated her too? If so, why in the world did he get back in the house if he demeans and degrades women so? He seems okay from what I have seen of him, I like him....so far

For some reason howie seems different this time around. Even though he says and does exactly what he did last season. I am "like a lot of people" annoyed!

I think Howie seems different because the players are different and Howie is seeming to be caught in a time space loop that has him thinking he's still in the house with people that the fans don't like. Nakomis was one of the first four women voted in. While I wasn't a fan of how he treated April last year, the problem was that she was engaging in a quiet version of what Howie was through out the whole season, so it made it seem far more quid pro quo. This time it is just very clearly Howie being a jerk and sexist to a woman for no other reason than what he perceived as a challenge, thinking that people will think he's just ever so 'cool' for doing so.

I really hope that he discontinues with this sort of thing - it makes viewing the feeds less entertaining and very frustrating.

I was ans still am a SOV fan, but man.. Howie needs to shut up.. I did nto have the feeds last year, so if he was like this.. I guess I missed it.. but he is outright annoying, childish, and rude... If he is awake, he is doing nothing but talkign abtou sex, sex, and more sex... I dont understand why soem of the girls dont get together and say soemthing to him.. the constant moanign and screamign and pretend humping is disgusting, even my husband thinks he is acting like a 16 year old hormonal teenager. I mean it was funny at time last year when he woudl mention boobies, but it is all the time.. I turn off the feeds through out the day cause it makes me sick.. ughhh...I dont want the Sov 6 out right now, but I dontthink I woudl be all that upset if Howie goes soon.. just for the fact that I wouldnt have to here him dry humping the air all the time

Denise, that's pretty much how he was for the first part of the season. He got more interesting as the season went on, and the whole battling alliances occurred. Last season people would occassionally call him out for it, but mostly they ignored it or laughed it off.

Archived