Howie

Jem

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what exactly IS the right thing? getting rid of any of them is right. no matter what she does, they are coming after her full force. she could put howie up on the block and it wouldnt change things.. they would still want to go after her. <_<

Guest StarBaby

I'll say this one more time (or more if the spirit moves me). Janelle's alliance wants HER to do the dirty work that they didn't have the balls to do. Did any of them seriously try to get CT out? I mean, come on, James, you nominated and targeted CG, and threw a hissy when your plan fell through. But they all now insist that Janelle break up CT or else! Kaysar and James want to play it safe and make sure they don't get a target on their back (case in point, Kaysar putting CG on slop in the food comp this week when CG was already on slop, can you play it any safer than that???).

:::::::::giggles:::::::::

that was funny and also eye opening when james threw such a fit when CG won the POV. he truely didnt want to target CT. jase was the ultimate floater and james probably felt that putting jase up wouldnt hurt him like it would if he put up CT or the other floaters. think about it... CG and Jase were his only choices to go home. he was afraid to go after anyone else.

back on topic... Howie is the man. he just might win this thing... next to CG, he is not a threat. lol he tries too hard and ends up tripping himself. OHH HOWIE!! YOUR A BEEFCAKE!!!

I really hope Howie or Geoge gets HoH next week and nominates one CT and either James or Danielle. I don't like Kaysar's continued arrogance towards Howie and I'm starting to hope he gets put on the block. Howie's "dumb" routine, and I think it's 50% acting, is making him the smallest Sov6 target.

After what he was saying about Nakomis, I didn't think I would be a huge Howie fan. Now, he's turning into the only SoV6 that I like.

You are wrong about Kaysar he likes Howie he is just off and when you feel down Howie would be annoying. Janelle told him he doesn't laugh anymore and he didn't even realize it.

I have a feeling it will be an endurance and Howie will win. He is so determined to get Will and Mike out of there I think he may do it. Will and Mike have been so mean to him and I think he wants to prove to them that they are wrong about him. Even James told Mike not to underestimate Howie. He's no rocket scientist but he's not as dumb as it appears.

I think Howie is playing one of the best games right now, and i think he will get to the finals. Hes playing real smart, and as dumb as he puts on, he knows what he is doing, and i dont think he will let chilltown get to him like they have gotten to his other 3 alliance members.

Gee, cktb, it looks like you missed a few topics to post that in. Howie may have said it, but Janelle kinda scolded him for it and organized later to get James in the pictures. The only reason James may be "right" (poor means to an end, though) is that from a game playing perspective he was reducing his target size.

Archived