Howie

Jem

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never liked him all that much. I could tolerate him last year .. but I didn't want him on allstars, and his voice is too loud and talks over all the other HG's ..

Sorry Yana.

I hope that he's quick to go.

This is a different group than the NerdHerd and he needs to realize that. -Methos

you definitely hit the spot right there methos. i love howie but somehow i even feel alittle embarassed for him this year for some reason. He really has to realize the fact that the nerd herders were pretty much just pushovers and they just laugh at everything and then talk all the trash in their little room but this year's crowd openly comes out and mocks him and makes fun of him back. even though this might be annoying to the houseguests right now, it could actually work for him and make them believe that he really is a complete non threat.

Last season, Howie worked because there was a crowd of people (the Fiendsheep) who were deserving of his childish attacks. He had a group of people who half the house hated and who acted just as childish as he did, so it worked.

This year, he is coming off really embarrassingly. And HATING Nakomis? Please, if thyis was week 10 and he felt that strongly about someone, I could maybe understand. But we are just 6 days in.

I still like Howie, I just don;t think he should have come back into the game. His popularity will sag after this.

Dep

He is getting on my nerves. It's like he just picked up where he left off last year. Same personality, same stupid comments. He didn't grow up and get a personality or a life. Even Janelle is getting tired of the crap he says...she got a little testy with him today... I'm just sick of him saying the same crap over and over again going on and on about the FS and ragging on people because of the way they look. It's just getting really old really fast...Is this just me or does anyone else feel this way???

He's just too much!! I mean last year it was funny...Mostly because I didn't LIKE the people he was making fun...He uses the same material from last year and it's not cute anymore. And the whole Nakomis thing ... give me a break... I'm all for the BB6 cast staying a long time but if any of them get sent home I hope it's him... He keeps licking Will's butt... I'm just so over him...

i told america not to vote him back but no america thinks he is entertainment. he is corny

but our fellow americans did. i cant believe they hated scott but loves howie same type of people

good point...I didn't have feeds during BB5... so i just know how he was portrayed on TV... he seemed like an arogant a$$ though... I think why I like the BB6 cast so much is because it was the first year I had the feeds and I watched them ALLLLL the time. Thats why im choosing not to get the feeds this year...My homework would never be done and id fail out of college and have to become a stripper or something... *sigh*

uvpnolimits and nebartist....you guys really make me laugh. Do you not realize that A) Last season howie WAS well liked and considered a kind of Hero because he was willing to go up against the idiots in the friendsheep and not back down, so yes, he would get alot of votes to go back in this season, and B) Some people actually still like his antics and no matter what you say, they will still like him? and C) He is doing the exact same thing that Will is doing. He is playing the game that worked for him last time, only he is overdoing it, just like Will is.

I liked him last season, and on a certain level, I still like him. But he needs to go sooner rather than later.

Dep

He is definately pushing the tolerance level. I am amused by how he says that Nakomis shouldn't be able to control what he does in the house, but he feels he should be able to control what everyone else does in the house. He is so focused on himself that he is gonna be a detriment to Janey and Kaysar and James. He is just too full of himself right now. Hopefully he will get taken down soon, but until then, I am choosing to just enjoy the Howie show. If nothing else, it is amusing (however how offensive) to listen to him rant and then in the next breath to say "I'm a meterologist". Damn, think of how much fun the evening news could be if he was giving you your weather forecast. LOL

Dep

my fingers couldn't keep up with his rants about Nak in the live feed thread, I only captured SOME of the nastiness which came out of him. And it's all baseless stuff. Because Nak said ONE thing to Boogie, about asking him to cool it with the Monica impressions that night, and so Boogie couldn't say this joke to Howie, Howie twisted it around to be that someone was telling HIM he couldnt' tell jokes, and everything he's attacked about her primarily, has been her looks. I'm sorry she doesn't look like Janie, or the other pretty girls in the house .. but she didn't deserve that kind of rant about her from him, based off of such LIMITED information.

Howie creeped me out a couple of times last season with his hypersexual antics, so I did not vote for him to return for All Stars. I was just offended tonight by his insults toward Nakomis. He can't see how he's been played by Mike Boogie using Will's strategy of directing the HGs anger toward one another. I think he is the weakest link in the 4-people alliance of BB6ers. If he continues to attack Nak and becomes more open in his dislike of her, he will probably be gone soon.

Being voted back in has totally gone to his head.

Archived