Howie

Jem

I LOVE RETARDED HOWIE!!! I don't think there could be anything that could make me hate him. He's just too funny. He'd be the one I'd be all over getting the giggles with. You know, I'm sure a lot of it is to just get on others' nerves. Someone has to be the annoying one...lol.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh yeah, Josie, he did it yesterday with marc in the kitchen. Rubbin his shoulders and lower back massage at the counter, then ----- oh yes he did ---you could hear him kissing his neck or shoulder and said he was his new bb beaubeau. Now the season is complete - ugh! :rolleyes:

Way too enthusiastic yes, but a give-away, no.

And I think he's begining to irritate Janelle, even though she's still being very gracious toward him. Last night, when they and Kaysar were deep into nominations planning, Howie got back up on his Nakomis rant and said something about it better be her or else. Janelle responded with either "Don't threaten me, Howie" or "Are you threatening me, Howie?"

Either way, she made her point. And she and Kaysar have already decided that they shouldn't share everything with him because he's just too loose-lipped.

His ego could cost him his spot in the alliance in the end.

I look at it like this... (I am sure the others probably do as well)

Howie is not right in the head. The probably just chalked it up as Howie being Howie. Yes, I thought it was overboard but what does he do that isn't? Look at some of the things he has done in the house so far. People do not see him as a threat. Also, DUH, everyone knows howie is BB6. Geese! Did you notice Kay trying to calm him down when he kept bumping his chest? I don't think it needs to be read into too much. Just another Howieism!!

I hear ya mont I have to turn the feeds off everytime he starts that crap. I had a glimmer of like for Kaysar last night when he told Howie to stop calling Nakomis a Freak. Yeah I know I have called her Wakomis...but i didn't like her season 5 for other reasons not for the way she looks.

Nakomis shocked me with her departure speech to Allison. She was brutally honest and basically told Ali she has a big mouth. Wow what ever happened to just saying goodbye and nice seeing you? Nakomis is a real enigma. I think Kaysar is right to target her.

I would put money on the idea that Will had some "yes" man do this for him. He probably told another person to fly the banner over too. I would think he had a hole slew of people he had ready to do whatever he asked of on the feeds. I think Will is that arrogant to do so. Just my thoughts.......

Archived