Danielle

Jem

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey sparkie.. did you catch it earlier when they were talking about applying to bb and/or other reality shows and Danielle had said that she applied to Survivor 3 times.. and that when she applied for bb it was at the last minute and she just threw her tape together real fast...

i think she would have done well on survivor.. but i am glad she got bb instead.

did anyone see danielle puke behind the outside red bb couch last night or was i the only one? it was quite late around 430 or 5 in the morning,, she was walking around for about a half hour by herself looking quite drunk then suddenly ran into the corner where the couch meets the house outside and then she swiftly moved her head behind the couch for about 15 minutes,, lol then wiped her mouth when she poped her head back out,, does anyone know that there is puke behind the couch, lol

she then went to the bathroom and finished puking and went to bed,,

glad i had insomnia last night,, i wish though i had taken a screen shot or 2,, thought everyone would be talking about it today but i guess i was the late night guy up.

Last night was completely off the hook and I missed it. They had a rap session with Jase, Kaysar, Chicken George, and Boogie. I guess Jase was pretty good {and obscene}, and Chicken George called James a "dick and a prick" in his rap. Everybody was howling and laughing. James was throwing Janie M& M's and she was catching them in her mouth, leaned her head back too far , and fell off the edge of the bed. Everybody was drunk except for James, Howie, Kaysar, and George. I didn't realize that apparently Howie diesn't really drink.

Early this AM Danielle told Erika that she didn't think she can win and wants to go home before sequester. Danielle said something like she just doesn't have the fire/drive like she did before. Erika started to mention the disappointment of the producers....immediate fire.

This is either Danielle's game play (hopefully)...or is just another example of all-stars falling from the sky and crashing and burning in disappointment? I know we all had favorites that didn't make it. Such a shame.

Danielle WAS a bit tipsy last night, so let's hope part of her "redemption" will be a stronger determination to play the game. The way Danielle subtly plants information and listens for clues is truly entertaining to watch...I'd like to see her go far.

I HATE Danielle. She is a total mastermind. She is trying to get James to go against someone in his alliance, Janelle. She's trying to get him to boot out janie and marcy later on , how convenient for her. She acts so nice and friendly with marcy, little does he know that she's playing him yet again, big time. I hate how fake and kiss a$$ she is. She should stick her a$$-kissing chapstick up her kisser. She is smart to plant her evil little seeds with james because it might work eventually. I cannot wait until someone calls her out on her deceptions. She hasn't changed this season, she's just trying to be more careful about it and more low-key. She's still the same snake she always was.

I agree. Last nite Dani was counseling Jase and little did he know that she was urging James to nominate him the night James won Hoh.

Dani can be manipulative all she wants. I don't fault her for that. After all it's a game and deception is part of that, but she keeps saying over and over that she is playing a different game. That she is honest and she wants America to know that she has "feelings."

Gimme a break. She's a hypocrite!!

Hey this is allstars (although sometomes it doesn't seem like it) you have to do whatever you can to win. I don't believe you can win this game without telling deceivind people Dani is only doing what shehas to, to get ahead.

Hey this is allstars (although sometimes it doesn't seem like it) you have to do whatever you can to win. I don't believe you can win this game without telling deceivind people Dani is only doing what shehas to, to get ahead.

Yes, Danielle is manipulating James and quite a few others in the house. She is playing her game and getting other people to target who she wants out. If the tide turns, she can come to their rescue and gain their trust.

Just as Will is doing the same psychological game as season 2, she is playing house mother as in season 3. If people continue to be suckers then they deserve what they get. I think she may be over extended, but hey if they let her go on and want to protect her, so be it. Shoulda watched the DVD.

She and James are supposedly secretly working together anyways. One of those "before they entered the house" alliances. She meets him alone in the HoH once a night and they discuss who she is gonna work on in the house and what the next step for each of them needs to be.

I am not a huge Danielle fan, but if she and James can work the house, more power to them. I just wish she would end up with HoH at some point (sooner rather than later) so that she would have to lay at least some of her cards on the table with nominations.

Dep

Actually, Danielle is not all that good. She has already failed to get James to do what she wanted (put Marcellas up). And the main reason she wanted Marcellas up (aside from their own rivalry) is so that it would hurt Janelle and get Janelle mad at James. But it didn't work.

Janelle is pretty much on to Danielle, and let's face it. Danielle is really an amateur at this game. She's pretty pathetic, and I think she'll be gone sooner rather than later. And what might speed that up is if she gets HOH and goes after two of the sovs (probably Janelle and Howie). I believe she really tried to win HOH last week, and I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't really try this week. It will be a bad move if she does at this point in the game.

Archived