Danielle

Jem

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like this season ericka leeching days may be over

Danielle did say she would target Diane and Jase to Mike And Will though... I think.

Just saw that.

She did.

I watched Mike try to play like he was playing head games campaigning for Alison. Danielle is not that stupid and Mike has to be the worst liar in this game. Mike has overplayed is deck in this game as well. He's told too many lies and they are too complicated for him to cover up.

Just like in real life, if you are going to lie, keep it simple!!!

Will with his whole, "I wanna go home" act just makes him that much easier of a target. Their is a code amongst people in this game that when a player has had enough, send them home. It makes you less of a target as HOH as well.

Dani may have said Jase and Diane but I doubt she follows through on that. Her game is low profile and behind the scenes.

no she played to win it. janelle threw it thou so did marcellus

I still think she threw it. I think that would have been a good idea for her since it would keep her still somewhat below the radar. I think for her in this game, it's still too early to take a big move being it's still only the third week. But whatever she did, she plays to win.

if danielle wanted to tank it why she go so long into the comp

Danielle definitely did now throw that HOH. Her and James answers were so similar on the last question. Janelle didn't seem like she threw it... why would she risk losing HOH to Danielle? Same thing with Marcellas. he didn't want Danielle to get it.

Janie did not throw it ..

But to answer someone else's question, if you are trying to play under the radar, you don't want to win HOH. Because it puts too much attention on you, and since you have to nominate people it puts a target on you for the following week when you can't win HOH.

That's not a responsability they all want.

I dont come to this thread because EVERYONE KNOW my FAVORITE bb allstar is THE GREAT DANIELLE so I dont come on here because I dont want to get upset with the negative comments...HOWEVER I think she is playing great...The plan she had in the beggining was Brilliant but lets not go over spilled milk...Lets see if her and James can shake things up without geting their heads chopped off in the end... I love the James Danielle Diane and Will alliance...Let Mike take the fall...:lol: Naw he is ok he just opens his mouth and get people turn against them..They had Nakomis until mike open his mouth and pissed her off..GLAD SHE IS GONE whewww!!!

GO DANI GO...

yes I do have a problem doctor... and the jacket in the corner to the left is mine ...pass the jack fizzle :lol:

Archived