Marcellas

Jem

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so who FOR SURE is MArc in alliance with? I've missed so much lol I havent been able to see feeds

Who really cares who's in an alliance with who? I mean I think each and everyone of them came in with an alliance other than maybe George...

Oh Yana...that is where you and all of the HG's are WRONG!! George IS Big Brother!! He is the mastermind of the entire thing. He has his fingers in every cookie jar in the house. Moo-hoo-ha-ha!!!

Man, don't I wish. I so love the underdogs in this game.

{quote} James, Will, Boogie and Diane (who replaced Lisa). {quote}

Did you hear this on the live feeds? I dont have them but I read that it included either Kaysar or Howie and that it was Janey who replaced Lisa...

Now Im confussed, but I am sure they were all in contact before the show - this is one of the reasons I hate all stars!

I just posted this in another thread but since we are talkingn about it here too...

I just read over on Reality BBQ that according to Toni F the real Mr & Mrs Smith is Erika & James. It started out as Diane & Jase but when Toni got mad at Diane she called Erika & James & continued her plan with them being the alliance.

that makes no sense. Marcellas did what the others all did. Diane was the worst, she was forming alliances in every direction. What really annoys me about Jase and Diane is that they come into the house gawking that the season 6 cast has this huge alliance. (4) but they themselves had an alliance with Nakomis and Allison! What hypocrites! If you're going to go after an alliance be honest with why, it's a game and they are the rival alliance. But don't cry about how they have numbers and you don't. If anything, the house pushed the BB6 season into a tighter group. By coming after them they banded together.

This is what I found on the whole situation:

Saturday, July 15, 2006

How Toni Ferrari is ruling the Big Brother All Star Household

For those of you hooked to Big Brother All Stars, and I know there are fans out there, a name circling the fan forums lately wasn

I was watching this pop culture show on VH1 and I could swear that they said the name of one of the teams is PB & Janelly. I thought that was very clever, then I thought they must be BB fans. Can anyone confirm this or am I hearing things............................

Hey GINGER...i've seen that show on VH1 and you are correct or on the right path about the name...I haven't actually seen them compete I've just heard the anouncer guy talking about them... I'm going to try and look it up!!

**okay...i looked it up and its called Peanut Butter & Ginelli... not sure what a Ginelli is?

there are some pretty WEIRD names like.... 3 the hard way, We're What Willis Was Talking About, Sexual Chocolate, El Chupacabra (which means goat sucker)... anyway...I'm not a dork i just went to the website to find out the names... but It's a pretty interesting show, i try and answer some of the questions but most of the time i have no clue what they are talking about!

I saw three the hard way - ha ha ha...the female from the team was dressed in a combination from decades 70-90's. you're right, there is alot of weird stuff on that show.

Thanks for confirming that I don't have an overactive imagination (or hearing things). :)

i believe there may be a thread for the show somewhere on this board :P;) Let's get back to how much marcellas sucks... :D J/K I enjoy him on the show more than HC...sometimes his whining gets old but they all seem to be whining especially those on slop

Was funny last night after his confirtation with James he said to Danie that he hoped he at least looked like a man.. Dani was like..Yeah kinda LOL :lol: I would like to see those two to form a super alliance

Marcellas Quote for the night

Said to Janelle in the Red Room, about now:

"Well they just aren't cutting me the deal they promised for this show."

(followed immediately by FOTH, at least on this feed.)

Archived