Marcellas

Jem

although i find comparing janelle to a transvestite so totally off, it was funny to see someone like amy say that. i never found amy to be pretty, she has a very round face and buggy eyes and she just isnt pretty. so for her to say something like that... just looked pathetic.

same for diane calling janelle a fat bitch. to diane, she might be a tall bitch, but she sure isnt a fat one. :lol:

back to marcellas... ummmm.. yeah, i pass. he isnt even worth talking about anymore.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right, CrackersMartini, Amy and Marcellas' "friendship" was forged by their mutual bitchiness.

It was awkward and sad to hear Amy going off on Janelle like that after saying she and Marcellas were no longer friends, she was living a "vacation" life and had a wonderful and caring husband.

If her life is so charmed, why does she even care about Janelle OR Marcellas? She came across as petty.

I seriously DISLIKE Marcellus so much... I liked him for all of two minutes... UGH, the way he walks around the house in his robe like he is some type of diva really irks me...can someone tell him that this is not the marcellus show, that he doesn't even have 2% popularity! I'd rather listen to Boogie jerk off than anything that comes out of marcellus' mouth!! I thought it was a slap in the face that Marcellus didn't get voted back into the house by America...hahaha... he wasn't as "popular" as he thought!!! Get rid of the Drama QUEEN...

I'd rather have Beau than Marcellus any day!!

I really don't respond a lot on this site, I just read everyone's comments. Why? you ask... because I flip flop back and forth over who I like and dislike and what I want them to do and who I want them to save and who I want to leave. I would be terrible on a jury! Anyway, I like Marcellas and for that matter I like all the Houseguests. Some days I'm yelling and telling them what I would do the next day I'm crying because they did or said something that made me like them again. In the end, I feel like you just can't take the game too seriously and that it seems the whole time I'm watching Big Brother I just have a bad case of PMS!

Marcellas fails to realize how awful his strategy is. He's the ultimate most extreme floater in the house. When the Season Six alliance had the power he acted as though he was their fifth member and was super close to Janelle. Now that Danielle has the power he acts as though he hates Season Six and Janelle in particular. Erika is much more successful in her floater strategy because it isn't so blatent with her. It's only a matter of time before all the hg realize what an obvious floater and leech Marcellas is and they send him the boot. I predict he leaves two weeks after this Thursday.

I pretty much agreed with most of what Amy said about Marcellas.

I have those moments where I love Marcellas .. where I think he is wonderful.

Then there are those moments where I realize he is very negative about most things (the diva personality everyone talks about) and his ideals are so inconsistant with his actual actions, that at times he seems hypocritical .. the more hypocritical he is, the more hard it is to take him.

It's hard to truly judge him as a person since I don't really know him in person. But he is one of those people that I either really love or really hate at the moment .. very little middle ground.

It's hard to truly judge him as a person since I don't really know him in person. But he is one of those people that I either really love or really hate at the moment .. very little middle ground.

I agree. I think it's safe to say that MOST people either love him, hate him or love to hate him; I fall in the last category. My beef with Marcellas is his sanctimonious (sp?) attitude. His way is always the best way, his nominations would be the better nominations, he's the black gay guy that everyone loves; except - not so much.

His snarkiness would be funny if he chose a subject/victim and stuck with it, but that is not his style. Marcy has had something negative to say about everyone in the house, usually just after laughing and joking with said subject. He is a backstabber and the O'Jays got it right "he smiles in your face, all the time he wants to take your place....". He was connected at the hip with Janelle for 4 weeks while she was in power but his loyalties shifted Wednesday night when he chose to give up sleeping in HOH with Janelle in an attempt to distance himself from here before the next HOH competition. He knew she couldn't win it and he also knew she was the next target, thanks in part to his disloyalty. He has no real loyalties and is not above throwing someone under Diane's house at a moment's notice.

He is not charming (Will), strategic (Kaysar) or comically mentally-challenged (Howie). All he brings to the table is his snark, moodiness and diva attitude. Although he occasionally gets off some good one-liners, ("Girl, what did they do to you? Where is your lipstick?, when picking a tipsy Janelle off the HOH floor), his general attitude is one of negativity. That is not entertaining to me, so more often than not, I find myself disliking him.

You people need to start showing Marcellas a little more respect. He ruined a 300$ belt on that spiderweb, has 3 publicists, and makes alot more on the outside of the house than he does in it, picking out clothes and advising people to take the Tempered Glass stickers off of their furniture.

You're all gonna wish you were nicer to him this season, when he comes back here to post and gives you a severe tongue lashing for all your negativity.

Marcellas gives gay men a bad name(fool).I rarely heve met these over tho top,Diva,fluffy flamboyant,glam queen,ridiculously swishy,eye batting gay men that Marcellas portrays(thank gawd).That's like saying ALL Lesbians are heavily butched & wear flannel shirts with buzz cut hair.He's repulsive.Add to it his just plain old nasty disposition and viola'...enough said. <_<

Carvin,

I ain't askeered of Marcellas! :P I'd love for Marcellas to bring it! I am a black female, a few years older than Marcellas who's best friend happens to be a black gay male, exactly Marcellas' age. I dare Marcellas to come on here and start something with the two of us. As snarky as Marcellas is, my friend has him beat hands down.

Marcellas needs to acknowledge and own his bitterness, bitchiness and disloyalty and then even though I'd still dislike him, it would earn him a little respect in my book. Marcellas reminds me of the fiendship in that he thinks he's above reproach when he is actually the worse offender. With friends like him....

lianna,

For all Marcellas' diva-like attitude, he really has little self-awareness. It's comical in light of the fact that he made a point of telling Jase that Jase wasn't aware of how was being perceived by the other HGs. Pot, meet kettle.

Archived