Marcellas

Jem

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"He is absolutely right the internet people ruined this show by auto voting everyone from sea sick back in and Erika " Nebartist

I don't know how one 'auto votes', I've never voted once and I'm a sov fan. I think the majority of bb fans liked the sov team better than friendship/nerd herd, so I don't see what that has to do with internet people. I don't know where you get this info, it just sounds like bitterness to me. I don't know why either, friendship/nerd herd won last season, why not be happy about it? Sov probably won't even win this season so I wouldn't be too upset. It would be amazing if internet people had the power to 'ruin this show'.

Is anyone else sick to death of Marc taking apart Jan to all the floaters. He now is swearing up and down give me the HOH im puting that B--ch up!! So much for all the faith Jan has had in him. She has saved his ass from day one over and over again. To the point her own team is ready to make her account for it. And what does she get for being his friend, him stabbing her in the back. I've never wanted someone to go as much as i do want Marc to go now. I used to like him now i can't stand him. Their all going crazy that Jan put Di up, Jan said she's coming after me. And lets face it when hasn't Di said she wasn't going after Jan she has from the very first day she just hasn't had the opportunity,,,,,,,,and I just don't know if Will and Boogy are going to honor their word to her, they could be playing with James and Dan minds i just don't know. If they go after Jan after making the deal with her that will tell everyone their word means nothing. For Jan's sake i really really hope Howie or Kay wins HOH even James (for him to openly go after her will make him vulnerable to backlash) he wants Erika, or Dan to put her up and do the dirty deed for him. ClassyLass

Is anyone else sick to death of Marc taking apart Jan to all the floaters. He now is swearing up and down give me the HOH im puting that B--ch up!! So much for all the faith Jan has had in him. She has saved his ass from day one over and over again. To the point her own team is ready to make her account for it. And what does she get for being his friend, him stabbing her in the back. I've never wanted someone to go as much as i do want Marc to go now. I used to like him now i can't stand him. Their all going crazy that Jan put Di up, Jan said she's coming after me. And lets face it when hasn't Di said she wasn't going after Jan she has from the very first day she just hasn't had the opportunity,,,,,,,,and I just don't know if Will and Boogy are going to honor their word to her, they could be playing with James and Dan minds i just don't know. If they go after Jan after making the deal with her that will tell everyone their word means nothing. For Jan's sake i really really hope Howie or Kay wins HOH even James (for him to openly go after her will make him vulnerable to backlash) he wants Erika, or Dan to put her up and do the dirty deed for him.

I'm not, that's what I pay to see. :lol:

Marcellas, if you read this, let it just be known that while you're talking smack about Janelle behind her back to everyone, crying like a f*cking wuss about Diane being nominate, just note that she saved YOUR @ss when it was YOUR name everyone kept mentioning to put up.

There, I feel so much better for letting that off my chest.

Quote: "He is so annoying and is so convinced that he is always right. He's stubborn. Why did I ever like him in Big Brother 3?"

Probably because he wasn't hosting a talk show back then and he wasn't invited back as an "all-star" yet---these people are all so full of themselves and one by one their big heads will explode. :)

i liked marcellas the first part of bb3, mostly because he was friends with amy

but then he became very mean, rather brutal to her (verbally only of course)...she was very sensitive and he knew it and decided to treat her any way he wanted. he said very disparaging things about others in the house, and later made long (timeconsuming) speeches here and there about how remorseful he was about his remarks about other people in the house (never including AMY in that remorse however).

he's thrown out little bits here and there, much the same as danielle has said (and proved to do so far), about being different this time around in the house...showing that he can be above the namecalling and such that he did in BB3, but from what i've seen his behavior now is a BB3 flashback

yeah, and i dont like mike b. either, just to remind you all :P

First off let me start by saying that this response is in no way a defense of Marcellas. He said what he said and he will have to face whatever the consequences may be. But this thread has me wondering about something and I was interested in hearing what you guys had to say.

There have been several times this season that we have heard a hg say something about how they were "going to play it differently" this time. Of course, Marcellas is a prime example of this but so was Jase. At first Jase seemed to be different but as time went by he seemed to change back into the Jase we remembered from Season 5.

Now to my point....How much of the hg's behavior inside the house is a result of the environment? They have no contact with anything or anyone. Their environment is sterile with nothing to think about but the game. After an extended period of time, the lack of outside stimulus seems to have the hg's making "mountains out of mole hills". Paranoia runs rampant normally but seems to be even more so this time due to the fact that they have all experienced this before. Could any of us honestly say that our behavior wouldn't change during the course of this mental marathon?

I think to some extent, the environment/game does modify behavior somewhat. Of course, how much would depend on the person and their personality type. I suppose the big question is does it modify your personality and behavior somewhat or does it bring out the true self in the hg's?

I think the enviroment plays a big part in their behavior...i know i would go nuts!plus the 1st time these people were on this show the were adverage everyday people....now they all,have blown up egos....due to the lil bit of "fame" after their season ended?!

This is a VERY special shout out to Marcellas:

THANK YOU very much for giving me some semblance of my life back. Now, whenever you are on the live feeds, I immediately turn them off. I just got my kitchen cleaned! Thanks so much for being so incredibly unpleasant.

From a former fan who liked you on BB3, but now thinks she was mistaken since she only started the BB3 live feeds half-way through the season.

:P

of all people to get the slop pass, poor george :(

most likely after realizing how so many people would hate him, marcellas went to the DR and gave up the pass ( i wonder if BB made him :) )

now george has to feel guilty, i wish he would have won it straight out

but now he's eating :)

WOW. CBS did not hold back showing Marcellas in a less than favorable light. I had almost forgotten how he turned on Amy. If I remember correctly, she was not guilty of what he accused her of (campaigning against him when they were BOTH on the macaroni). It was embarrassing to see and I specifically remember feeling bad for Amy and disliking Marcellas for turning on his "friend".

HOWEVER, her unnecessary jabs at Janelle were uncalled for, IMO. To my knowledge, Janelle has never compared herself to Amy so why would Amy make the comparision? Her "transvestite" comment was beneath her as well.

Perhaps Marcellas and Amy deserved each other after all...

Archived