Marcellas

Jem

Dani and Marc doing laundry. Dani showed Marc how she folds her towels. Then Marc shows her how he folds his towels. :D Marc folds his towel like me!!! I've never met anyone other than the person who taught me to fold towels who folds them like me. Aaahh! A bonding moment for me and Marc! :lol::lol:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As reported on these boards Marcellas said "You can't trust white people as far as you can throw them"

he somewhat true

Good thing the racist comment was said by Marcellas....his judgement sucks anyway - he's probably hoping CG doesn't use the veto so it gets him off the hook for what he did.

Then Marcellas can say - :Look,white people can be just as naive as me when it comes to living in this house!: :D

boy... marcellas is hot *hit isnt he.. he is the all know it all around the bb house. he calls people out yet he sits around and expect them all to to do all the work so he can then tell them they are stupid and wrong.. blaaeeeaaKK

he keeps it up he might be nominated tuesday. what a ego this guy has. <_<

marcellas just went off on jase, im not sure exactly.....but marcellas says he went to the diary room to ask to see the doctor (the shrink i think), but jase thought he went in to complain about jase rapping.....anyways, marcellas is pissed

ok, now jase is explaining to george that he started whatever with marcellas because that's who jase/mike/will are going to work james to put up tommorrow..and jase just made up the thing about being mad at marcellas for complaining about his rapping

He tells Janelle today that he is the brains behind bb6ers

He tells her also that he could have been the brains behind chilltown

He has been bitter ever since he was voted in by america....blah blah blah

Last week he told Nakomis he is the star of the show...ugh

He is boring to watch and a pain to listen to. :blink:

I think hes getting annoying to. Him flirting with janelle. lol. Its pointless. He seems to want her as his best friend. "Me and Janelle always pick eachother to be partners, but then we always lose." "I want to be like the boys." "Oh Marci, u just got down to a size two"--"Your right" :blink:

I dunno,.i cant word it properly, but he bothers me.

Oh and also besides he brings race and sexual oreintation in to everything. Will and Boogie wanting him gone had nothing to do with that its cos he is a whiny bitch who if everyone doesnt do exactly what he wants cries like a 4 year year old girl who skinned her knee. Hell he cries more than one.

He talks about integrity but he was selling out the bb6 to the others so he did lie

He talks about dignity, what kind of dignity has he shown in the past two weeks whining and crying about anything that doesn't go his way?

He's just pissed that he really isn't the star and deep down he knows it. What he should have said is he is supposed to be the star.

I can't believe him and Jase were friends before coming into the house

When he's not arrogant or pouty....some of my best laughs have involved him. I think he's very witty and engaging and HIGHLY dramatic. I think you gotta love him. When he and Danielle get going, it raises the energy in the house beyond the apathetic tolerance. I will positively miss him when he goes.

You know for me that's the thing. I think he's really funny but not now. He's just an old bitter queen now. Too much complaining for me.

And I don't think he was very convincing earlier with Janelle when she was questioning his trust, he had trouble denying some things because they were true and he doesn't lie well.

Archived